Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I didn't get today's update?

Rhino Keeper
    I uninstalled and reinstalled. Got the update, but no pop-up! I'm on Android so there isn't a World Games version for us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by whitneyxo View Post
    Ok seriously wat is goin on?! I have no updates on any games but am gettin the pop ups!! And fashion story nothing.... Is there new world games you have to download from the app store for fashion?????? I can't see them!!
    Reinstall the game for bakery story world games.
    For fashion, yes, u have to download another app to have the updates. Scroll down. Its there.

I haven't gotten any updates in city in about two weeks (I think) the last new thing that my city could get was the desert sand.

Whoops, sorry I'm on the wrong page...

Help please!!! I haven't got any updates or new items for more than a month on my Bakery story. What should I do?

Executive Chef
    Received no update nor update notice. I'll try a re-install and hope it works.

Executive Chef
    I deleted and reinstalled the game, but not update. I'm an Android user, but that shouldn't make a difference for an update ... or I wouldn't think. What's up??

Executive Chef
    Sorry ... I meant no update.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by charlize811 View Post
    Help please!!! I haven't got any updates or new items for more than a month on my Bakery story. What should I do?
    What device do you play on? If you're iOS, do you have the Bakery World Games version? If Android, try uninstalling and reinstalling from Google Play.

Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I deleted and reinstalled the game, but not update. I'm an Android user, but that shouldn't make a difference for an update ... or I wouldn't think. What's up??
    Is it just this past weeks update you haven't received yet? If so, you may be one of the unlucky ones that has to wait until Tuesday for the update.

Executive Chef
    I've received the other updates and updates for me, were on Thursdays. Do you mean that I may have to wait another week? That would still leave me behind on an update. Something's not feeling right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast