Thread: Where's my water?

New Resident

Where's my water?

All the water on my crops is now gone?

New Resident
    I noticed the same thing. This is a fiasco after yesterday's whose farm is this game.

Host(ess)
    Was forced out earlier, when I got back into game the message list came up notifying gifts and news feed had requests for materials. Social nbr list was showing ready for action as it does at a new reset time...so I visited the entire list again finding I got coins for visit but only some were unwatered, and all showed ready for gifts. Now I really don't know if anyone got the watering and gifting from my last official reset...which is 5pm Aussie east coast time. Totally confusing.

Farm Supplier
    Looks like TL did a complete "social reset".
    All drops disappeared and I'm partly able to gift my neighbors again.
    Yesterday I gifted all 52, today I was allowed (within the 24h limit!) to gift 23 neighbors again.

I have no idea why they did it and I can't recall this happening before.

Host(ess)
    Well, it was confusing but now I know it can happen wont panic next time lol. My neighbours benefited by extra water so all good!

Host(ess)
    No, they didn't benefit from extra water. I have neighbors who are on vacation and their farms were completely full. Now they are completely empty, and I am certain they did not harvest their crops.

The only positive is that some farms look prettier without all the drops on the flowers, including the flowers bought for gems which they will doubtless attempt to keep unless they harvest them by mistake, LOL.

Yeah, same here. My farm was full yesterday. Today, it was empty. Does TL plan to do something about it???

I've been working hard to get my four star rating back, too much work causing less time to play, and had most of my grain watered as a result. Nothing like seeing that getting flushed down the toliet and erased. I doubt the next update will give us water.

The Honorable Panda
    Sometimes when the games go down for maintenance, water drops can disappear and also sometimes gifts reset.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Holodoc View Post
    Looks like TL did a complete "social reset".
    All drops disappeared and I'm partly able to gift my neighbors again.
    Yesterday I gifted all 52, today I was allowed (within the 24h limit!) to gift 23 neighbors again.

I have no idea why they did it and I can't recall this happening before.
    Oh this has happened many times before. Sometimes repeatedly on the same day.