Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Having issues again tonight.....

Me too!! 2 nights in a row..sux

me either..I'm on the kindle fire too

Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    People were being logged into other people's bakeries & restaurants...it was a big mess. I had someone else's bakery & restaurant...if I wanted I could spend their gems...delete items...buy items...I had full control! Freaky! It made me worry about who had mine....but after I finally got mine back there was no change....no gems gone.... but boy I was nervous!
    What if someone had played with your account though. What if they bought or sold things though? How did TeamLava restore the accounts before the glitch. They claim they can't reverse player action, so I'm wondering what they did.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    What if someone had played with your account though. What if they bought or sold things though? How did TeamLava restore the accounts before the glitch. They claim they can't reverse player action, so I'm wondering what they did.
    Don't know.....I would hope they could trace the activity that happened during the glitch and know it was someone else who did the spending and give the gems/items back to the rightful owner.....but I haven't personally experienced that yet...

Farm Supplier
    I read posts where people did spend gems, buy items, delete items etc that didn't belong to them! It was so sad to read!!!! My bs & rs were left unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by norcalheaven View Post
    I read posts where people did spend gems, buy items, delete items etc that didn't belong to them! It was so sad to read!!!! My bs & rs were left unchanged.
    So those people were left hanging with a lack of gems and items. Now I know what kind of people play these games as well. That's sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this happening only with kindle fire? That's my device and I have the same issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Games should be back up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I got my games back but it reset some of my gifting & tipping I made to my nbrs today.....weird......so I guess some got double tips & gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    I got my games back but it reset some of my gifting & tipping I made to my nbrs today.....weird......so I guess some got double tips & gifts.
    I had to re gift my neighbors and I got a 7 hour ago request.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast