Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: July 26!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cafecolette View Post
    Love the freezer, but don't want to spend gems since the world games should be next week. Lots of gems were used up in BS for the goals, so I'm saving up and trying to master a few more recipes before then.
    Thats what I was thinking lol .. I have 51 gems saved lol

Rhino Keeper
    The Freezer gives POP UPS ANNOYONG!

Quote Originally Posted by cafecolette View Post
    Love the freezer, but don't want to spend gems since the world games should be next week. Lots of gems were used up in BS for the goals, so I'm saving up and trying to master a few more recipes before then.
    Maybe there will be goals that give gems like in Bakery. I don't know what to call them because there are no goals for downloading games.

Rhino Keeper
    The music theme is nice, but I really wanted some outdoor/beach wallpaper. My pool area looks not so great with orange wallpaper. There is alot of really nice outdoor stuff, umbreallas, pool tile, palm trees etc., but no outdoor paper.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdean1957 View Post
    The Freezer gives POP UPS ANNOYONG!
    And the other 3 that pop up. I can't even tip my neighbors without it timing out only to refresh with the same ads! I think I will just wait for a better update.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking lol .. I have 51 gems saved lol
    I have 40, hopefully I can add a few by next week! Need to beware of those gem traps though LOL

I want the freezer! But can't purchase it due to level cap. Sigh...! Not sure if I can reach level 29 within the time limits.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Here it is:

I bought it. I'm a bit tempted to buy another. But I earned the gems through goals and mastery, so I'll pass.
    Thanks! For taking the time. -)

I managed to get the freezer within the time limits..! Yay..!! All thanks to french toast..!! =x

Will Limited Time items particularly the freezer be made available again as limited time? I really love these games and didnt start playing unt right before Halloween 2012 when i got my 1st android phone. I hope TL does. It would be great!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast