Thread: Lost Progress from Level 9 to Level 4

Fashion Designer

Lost Progress from Level 9 to Level 4

This is the second time this week that my progress has been lost. The first time I didn't mind; I figured some glitch and I was just getting started so no real harm done and after the system maintenance last night surely I wouldn't have an issue.

Well its happened again and this time I was 10 XP's shy of Level 10 and now its booted me back to the beginning of Level 4!! I've force closed the application and reinstalled it; same problem. Please help to restore my progress.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please force close your game and check your game again. Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Please force close your game and check your game again. Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Hoorah!! Yes it is operational once again . . . THANKYOU!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    This is the second time this week that my progress has been lost. The first time I didn't mind; I figured some glitch and I was just getting started so no real harm done and after the system maintenance last night surely I wouldn't have an issue.

Well its happened again and this time I was 10 XP's shy of Level 10 and now its booted me back to the beginning of Level 4!! I've force closed the application and reinstalled it; same problem. Please help to restore my progress.
    It's fixed awesome

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    It's fixed awesome
    I know; I was so worried. I really started to get into the game was bummed that I might lose the little progress I've made thus far.