Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Thanks for all of the info everyone. We are still working on helping everyone regain access to their original accounts at this moment. Please try the following steps, even if you have previously done so, and check if you have regained your games.

1. Reinstall the game.
    2. Restart the device.
    3. Open the reinstalled game.

As for the other players mentioning issues with items in their games, please send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can assist you. Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 07-25-12 at 05:06 PM.

New Resident
    I play Restaurant Story on my Samsung Galaxy S2, Storm8 ID is jdnarak. I was on Level 96, but today all of a sudden it has me at Level 6!! I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game twice as well as restarted my phone a few times, but still see the wrong restaurant. Earlier today the other stories (bakery, farm, zoo2, pet shop) were showing the wrong store, but now they are correct. Only Restaurant Story is messed up. Please help!

Farm Supplier
    My city story metro is still at level one when it should be level 10 or 11! I've restarted my iPhone 4. Hard closed the game, and it is still opening up on the tutorial like I'm a new user. All of my progress is gone! I do have my neighbors, just not my city.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Thanks for all of the info everyone. We are still working on helping everyone regain access to their original accounts at this moment. Please try the following steps, even if you have previously done so, and check if you have regained your games.

1. Reinstall the game.
    2. Restart the device.
    3. Open the reinstalled game.

As for the other players mentioning issues with items in their games, please send an email to support (teamlava@support.com) so we can assist you. Thanks for your patience!
    Thanks for your advice ,
    my device reinstall apps need to delete the games first , is it right ? Im afriad when I delete the game then reinstall Still level 1 .......

I am missing the 4 water tables and 4 water chairs I had bout for the 'Phelps Helps' quest chain and I really don't want to or feel I should have to purchase them again. Thank you

New Resident
    something horrible happened to my bakery story.
    I login to the game about 30 mins ago, around 10-12 hrs apart from the last login,
    and i found my bakery had expanded 2 squares, lost 48 gems?, lost at least 4,800,000 coins!!!
    TL Please help me, i swear i did not use them, or touch any bottons that spend them... T^T

My device is xoom1, storm8 id is 0w0y (0 is zero)
    Last night my coins is at least 7,800,000 , gems 82-88 (not sure exactly but definitely 80 gems above)
    Please check my account, please...

Rhino Keeper
    Somebody closed my shop and bought clothes for my avatar and what not during the mess last night. I lost around 49 gems! This really sucks! I have written to Team Lava support, and hope they will give me my gems back.
    Have anyone the same problem about loosing gems?

New Resident
    My account was named "Ania" and now it is "supergirl" ... I didn't lose the farm but it looks like the farm had two owners. At night somebody planted strawberries and carrots. I reinstalled the game, restarted the device but it didn't help !

Fashion Designer
    Why did people Sell and change things if it's obviously not their own acc? I don't get it that's not nice

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Limaxa View Post
    Why did people Sell and change things if it's obviously not their own acc? I don't get it that's not nice
    You're right. I wrote it on my wall, maybe "supergirl" will read it ;/ Uhm, so far i've lost 8 gems.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast