Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Grand Emperor
    I'm trying to water neighbors and I'm getting a force close every minute or so. Galaxy nexus

New Resident
    Does this happen with IPhone customers too? Please give Android the same things IPhone has .... starting with "Transfer" of games from one phone, or other item to the next ... PLEASE! I just read that transfer works with IPhone but not Android. I know this is is true because I lost my Farm Story because there is no transfer. I was told they could try If I would do certain things, but it's no guarantee it would work. It is not worth it for me, especially now. Farm Story and City are both not accessible to me now. : ' ( Yet they could have been if TeamLava did the same for both IPhone and Android!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eirol View Post
    Does this happen with IPhone customers too? Please give Android the same things IPhone has .... starting with "Transfer" of games from one phone, or other item to the next ... PLEASE! I just read that transfer works with IPhone but not Android. I know this is is true because I lost my Farm Story because there is no transfer. I was told they could try If I would do certain things, but it's no guarantee it would work. It is not worth it for me, especially now. Farm Story and City are both not accessible to me now. : ' ( Yet they could have been if TeamLava did the same for both IPhone and Android!
    Read my reply in the farm suggestion thread. You are grossly misinformed.

Host(ess)
    Pinkster is correct. I just upgraded my android phone and team lava transferred both farm and rest. story to my new android with no problems at all. It does take a couple of days for them to complete the transfer, so be patient. Here is the link that tells you what to do to transfer your games to your new android phone. If you scroll down to the bottom of that page you will find the Transfer to Android instructions at the bottom. Good luck!

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ansfer+android

New Resident
    I just saw this... I have level 1 in ALL my teamlava games... Add to that, i can't connect to facebook with neither of them. Any help?

I have a new device and tried to put in my account info into bakery story and it gave me a new name. I want my old account. How do i fix this?

Then that means that u r typing to fast n rn't waiting to d game to be loaded n r not patient...

New Resident
    Hello,
    I am having major problems here with my star rating i got to star 3 and it's not giving me credit It shows 3 at bottom then once I log out 2 starts over all day I have been on 3 and it's not moving this has been going on for a week now can someone help me please ?????

New Resident
    does anyone know why I'm not getting my star ratings ? It starts on star rating 3 then goes back to 2 again been doing this over a week now so I'm stuck on star rating of 2 ???????

my bubble mania and other games dont load dont work i am really annoyed.