Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    There's 3 threads going on it right now. Stormie seems quite unpopular.
    I agree with you stormies places seem pretty general though it doesn't have like very thing in it

Farm Supplier
    My problem with the RS and BS games is they are forever hanging up with "processing" or kicking me out completely. I'm able to get in and do maybe 3 or 4 neighbor tippings, and then it either processes or puts me out, and when I start up again, I get the 3 or 4 messages to buy coins, new updates, etc. Very frustrating, especially since I have about 200 neighbors. This began yesterday - Friday morning. HELP!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    My problem with the RS and BS games is they are forever hanging up with "processing" or kicking me out completely. I'm able to get in and do maybe 3 or 4 neighbor tippings, and then it either processes or puts me out, and when I start up again, I get the 3 or 4 messages to buy coins, new updates, etc. Very frustrating, especially since I have about 200 neighbors. This began yesterday - Friday morning. HELP!
    I'm having the exact same thing

I think that just adding a neighbor to everyones account is rude you are supposed to have options to choose if you want team lava as a neighbor its intrusive. and since its been added the system seems to be crashing or something so hello team lava its not working and is becoming annoying being kicked out every other neighbor visit

Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    Same problem here

Fashion Designer
    It just occured to me that the addition of Stormie to everyone's nbr list is probably what caused the monumental screwup of the games earlier this week. The timing is oddly coincidental. Just sayin'. :eek

New Resident
    Reinstalled all my games, restarted my iPad2, but still at level 1, which suppose to be: Bakery(level98), Restaurant(99), Fashion(97), Farm(96), Pet shop(42), Pet hotel(21), and Treasure, Nightclub, Dragon, City metro, Empire, World war...
    My ID: houyee, and already send email to support!

Bakery story level 10 reset to level 4 yesterday so I restarted again fom that level. Lost all friends. This morning opened and played restuarant story without problems, opened again 10 mins later and it had reset to level 7 from level 20 (approx) and lost, ovens, grills, gems, coins, drink machine that I just finished building and ALL of my freinds. Frustrated n annoyed. I reinstalled game still nothing. Also my Storm ID changed itself from 11benette11 to Benette111 Please advise?

New Resident
    Hello.
    Is there any way to transfer my farm story game account from Samsung galaxy s2 to iPad?
    Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by moula89 View Post
    Hello.
    Is there any way to transfer my farm story game account from Samsung galaxy s2 to iPad?
    Thanks.
    yes you can email support@teamlava.com

You can also try to transfer yourself by storm 8.
    You will need to set your password on a storm 8 game.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request