Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by life77 View Post
    Ok this is weird... The same person who popped up under my nbrs list also popped up on my daughtes nbrs list and also my other bakery on my iPhone 4 that I no longer play. ...????? I'm really confused I can't delete him/her..... What is goin on. I reall don't feel comfortable with that.
    If it's "stormie ", Ignore it. It's teamlava.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Yup that's who it is. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I have the same nbr on both of my games. Why is TL doing that?

Unknown neighbor

I have an unknown neighbor that I cannot delete. He appeared on farm story and dragon story. I did not visit him on farm story but believe my daughter visited him on dragon story. He cannot be deleted. Do I need to be concerned about the security of my phone?? I see it is posted that the neighbor is team lava but I would like to hear that from team lava. thanks in advance.

New Resident
    Please explain Why Teamlava feels the need to impose themselves into our games. What's the purpose? What are you gaining TL?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea_41 View Post
    I have an unknown neighbor that I cannot delete. He appeared on farm story and dragon story. I did not visit him on farm story but believe my daughter visited him on dragon story. He cannot be deleted. Do I need to be concerned about the security of my phone?? I see it is posted that the neighbor is team lava but I would like to hear that from team lava. thanks in advance.
    They've already said it themselves. Anything posted by a community manager is a posting by teamlava.

Grand Emperor
    Here, it's in this thread:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...t-Invite/page3

Thanks for the info and the thread to back it up. Myself, along with lots of my "neighbors" have never heard of this so you have been very helpful!! Thanks again

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for the info and the thread to back it up. Myself, along with lots of my "neighbors" have never heard of this so you have been very helpful!! Thanks again
    There's 3 threads going on it right now. Stormie seems quite unpopular.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hey everyone!

"Stormie" is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to many players' games.

He can not be removed as a neighbor at this time, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away).

Unfortunately "Stormie" can not be Gifted at this time, and you aren't able to write on his wall. :P

-CD
    Leaving this here just in case you didn't see it elsewhere.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread