Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If deleting the game and reinstalling, does not fix your game, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your account.
    Hi , I sent my problem to Teamlava support , but they auto reply need to take few days bcoz they got tones of email need to manage , don't know what time can reply me ........Crying ! I'm so scared if my dragon story need to back to level 1 , coz I spent many time to breed my rare dragon.......help me .

Executive Chef
    If I try to get to my wall or neighbors list while in someone else's farm it force closes but I can do both from home....assuming it is part of the snafu.

HI My farm story is still the new game it made me start. My game name is robert and the new one is no one. Can the no one be deleted and I have mine back as robert?

Executive Chef
    If I try to get to my wall or neighbors list while in someone else's farm it force closes but I can do both from home....assuming it is part of the snafu.

Fashion Designer
    Hackers?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limaxa View Post
    Why did people Sell and change things if it's obviously not their own acc? I don't get it that's not nice
    AGREED!!!!!!! That's just rude and idiotic. Everyone HAD to know there were problems -- especially if you play more than one game. I cannot believe what I'm reading -- that people actually went in and bought/sold items and did whatever they wanted to with someone else's game! All of that hard work and effort -- down the tubes. That's awful. I'm so sorry!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeJess View Post
    My bakery went down as well. When I was finally able to get into it, I had my bakery plus a BUNCH of items I did not buy all over my bakery. My poor customers can't even get to my tables. My bakery name and neighbors are fine. Just all my money is gone and items all over. My gems appear to be untouched.

Bakery Name: Yummy Treats
    Storm ID: CakeJess
    Items added to my bakery that I did NOT purchase:

Bread Display x5 40,000 x5
    Golden Statue x1 64,000
    Dolphin Fountain x1 66,000
    Magazine Rack x1 12,000
    Flower Vase x2 15,000 x2
    Balloons x1 10,000
    Hula Hoop Statue x1 32,000
    Horizontal Cake x1 44,000
    Trampoline Stool x1 7,000
    Mermaid Sofa x1 100,000
    Hurdle Divider x1 4,000
    Pole Vault Couch x1 40,000
    High Jump Shelf x1 32,000
    Stop Watch x2 14,000 x2
    Track and Field Wallpaper x2 5000 x2
    Pool Wallpaper x3 6,000 x3

It's like just opened up the decorations tab and clicked on everything coin wise. 683,000 spent by someone else.
    I feel so bad for you that somebody would take advantage of your bakery

Somebody was plowing spaces in my farm which I needed done hey thanks to whoever plowed my spaces but what happened to you is horrible

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I feel so bad for you that somebody would take advantage of your bakery

Somebody was plowing spaces in my farm which I needed done hey thanks to whoever plowed my spaces but what happened to you is horrible
    That's why you should never do anything in anyone's game when you have access to it via a glitch. You never know when it will stick. Even if you are just playing or joking around.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    That's why you should never do anything in anyone's game when you have access to it via a glitch. You never know when it will stick. Even if you are just playing or joking around.
    There has been a glitch before with the design tab well visiting neighbors but it never sticks but i couldent get in any games at all last night

Fashion Designer
    I wouldn't blame other players for doing that. It's entirely TL's fault for not having secure measures in place to prevent this.

People were not glitching to mess up other player's restaurants their devices simply accessed another player's stuff because TL screwed up majorly.

It's not surprising that people would do some poking around.

Better hope there is compensation and restore for before this all happened.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast