Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is going on!?!? && where are all my nbrs :(

New Resident

What is going on!?!? && where are all my nbrs :(

Idk what is going on w/ my profile but my nbr list is going berserk! There's ppl there I know I have not added and some of them are there mulitiple times (one is showing 13 times). What is going onnnnnn

I even closed out completely thinking it was a display issue & turned my phone off but when I opened the game & checked it was the same thing!

Is anyone else having this problem?!?!

You are certainly not the only one - it seems that whole bunches of us are having the exact same issue!

Hope that TL gets it straightened out soon!

New Resident
    Yep. It seems to be happening to a lot of people in different games.

Host(ess)
    take pictures of your place in case u lose gems or xp

Same here only I am in someone else's restaurant...smh

I was tipping my neighbors then went back to my shop and now I have someone else's shop on my device. So someone else must have my account. It's very discouraging.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kima65 View Post
    take pictures of your place in case u lose gems or xp
    How can you take pictures if you can't get to your restaurant?

Rhino Keeper
    The exact same thing is happening to me!!!!!! I have a totally different restaurant, i can edit it and everything, different storm id and everything ><! I tried logging in with my real id and i couldn't, the password was wrong, so i tried to have the password sent to me but my email address wasn't recognized!! I logged into my bakery...looks normal...then i check my neighbors and most of them are gone and new ones are there...i quickly changed my password and now I'm able to log in with my real id. WTHHHH is going on!! :*( what is going to happen to my restaurant....??? :*(!!! and all of my neighbors most of who are my friends! I have NO way of finding them again :*(

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even access my games.. When I did, a few minutes ago, all I saw was an odd list of names... And now a message
    Pops up indicating the game requires an Internet connection, which I have!!!

Farm Supplier
    PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER PEOPLE'S PLACES AND DO NOT MAKE CHANGES....OMG I'm freak-N OuT!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast