Thread: Prices for rooms vary for users

Prices for rooms vary for users

What determines price? My husbands are all half the price or even less!!! I am two levels higher but doubt that is the reason as his haven't raised on him.

Banned
    Random prices different users will have different prices ... No real reason

That sucks because they make the same. If I uninstall and start over do u think it would come up with new prices? I have to wait so long to come up with the funds. My climbing wall is 420k, that was my next one but it will tale me another two days!

Rhino Keeper
    Someone said they had different prices on different devices (yet same user)... I've tried to come up with a way to get a version of the game(s) with lower prices since, alas, no luck. I don't know enough to do this I guess XD

My husband and I have the iPhone 4s my prices are triple . I'm going to try this iPad before I get further in this game

Has any one noticed if it is users who have purchased gems in any other story game, that are getting the higher prices?

Is there any updated information on this issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachM1 View Post
    Has any one noticed if it is users who have purchased gems in any other story game, that are getting the higher prices?
    I have purchased gems a total of one time across all games, and I have high prices. But for a short time, I had low prices and extremely long expansion times.