Thread: Level 49 covered by pop up.

Rhino Keeper

Level 49 covered by pop up.

The older version also had this problem for several levels, but not as bad. As soon as you start shooting bubbles the pop up appears and blocks the lowest 3-4 layers of bubbles so you can't even see which color is where. The pop up eventually disappears but then reappears a couple of times. I have the latest bubble mania update and am on iPad also latest version.

This is a normal pop up by design to describe how the sludge bubbles work.

Executive Chef
    You should always update to the newest version to help bugs get taken out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    This is a normal pop up by design to describe how the sludge bubbles work.
    I realize that it is ther to explain how the sludge bubbles work. I am still reporting that since the update it stays on the screen so long and flashes on and off for so long that a player is forced to either wait to shoot bubbles until it goes away for good, or shoot blind without being able to see the colors or location of the bubbles to be popped. Since this particular level is a race against the sludge clock, either TM wants to make this level even more difficult by means of a pop up or should make it stay on the screen for a shorter time.

Before the update, none of the pop ups I had seen (and I had completed all levels) flashed off and then reappeared when I tried to shoot the ball. Can't figure the logic of that. I guess I' m being too nice to TM by believing it's a bug.