Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Excuse me?! Decor prices have doubled??

Rhino Keeper
    I have double prices as well, so I am feeling very ripped off by team lava. I installed this game to get the gems for dragon story, and I like the game enough to keep playing, but then I realised that all my prices are double what everyone else's were.

So unless the doubled prices are fixed I will be deleting the game

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it has not fixed the problem.

Rhino Keeper
    I have now got an email back from team lava that they won't fix the doubled prices I am now seriously considering deleting all my team lava games

😞 Add me to the list filing for Bankrupt Story. My prices went up couple days ago and it hasn't gone back since. Sad thing is I just discovered the game the day BEFORE (everything was ok.) I even recommended it to my friend, she liked the game and lucky for her, her prices are the right one. It's not a matter of device as we are both using iPhones.

I purchased some potted plants to get a badge and had to spend 40k on the puny things. Mastering 60c brownies isn't as fun, let me tell you.

Team Lava, if you want to help me, please do, I've emailed you too 😞 I was enjoying your game before.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314