Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Last Straw! WE NEED A GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

Do I enjoy reaching levels on world war, fashion story, pet shop story, monster story, bubble mania and all the other stories? No, I hate spending hours doing that, but I do it for the 6 gem reward. But what's the point when they just take them off you? I was on RS and clicked on an item in the design tab that was more money then I had, then I got a pop up saying I now had 14,000 gold. Not bad for doing nothing, I thought, until I noticed they had taken 10 gems. 10 gems for 14,000 measly gold. I didn't click a single thing to confirm this, but they refuse to refund them. Not to mention the wasted gems on speeding up food. That's why I prefer the ovens which require no preparation as it means less clicking. We shouldn't have to live in fear of accidentally spending gems.

I know that I was caught out on RS, but I just wanted to share my story. That was the reason I moved to BS, though I assume it won't be long until all the gems mysteriously disappear

I have neuropathy from cancer treatment. sometimes my fingers do not work properly and I hit the wrong key or Fingers are really tender. sometimes I have no feeling and other times too much. I have been caught by the gem traps but sometimes random things happen and I was not doing anything remotely near those buttons. I dislike the popups that try to get you to spend gems too. if you are not careful and are trying to get past all the opening popups, you can click a button that opens under your finger. now a strange thing happened. I was typing finger and ingredient popped up! I really would like to see a confirm button or a way to hide gems away.

Rhino Keeper
    yes I lost 30gems!!! all I wanted to do was bake golden cookies, and viola it cooked everything instantly not just one dish!!!

New Resident
    Now I know what you're talking about. I just spent - I don't know - maybe 10 gems for something I don't even know at my RS. I already emailed to TL. From your posts I guess maybe I bought 10.000 coins for cooking bacon & eggs. :-) Well, I hope my customers will eat them with real pleasure. I am only happy hat it didn't happen at my BS.
    But you are absolutely right: We need a confirmation Button! I also play smurf's village, which is also a free game, where you can buy the smurfberries. And there is actually a button which asks you if you really want to spent them.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I don't get it either. How hard can it be to actually add that button? People won't be so angry and give 1 star rating and quit the game. This would benefit the company.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456