Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Last Straw! WE NEED A GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

Rhino Keeper
    un honest. That's an interesting way to put it. Now THAT does sound wrong.

New Resident
    to pinkcherryb
    for 5 gems only the food on 1 oven will be recovered, so if you had 5 ovens that were spoilt it would take 25 gems to recover all the spoilt food.
    i hope this helps, ps ive played on both iphone and now android and its the same on both phones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzy161 View Post
    to pinkcherryb
    for 5 gems only the food on 1 oven will be recovered, so if you had 5 ovens that were spoilt it would take 25 gems to recover all the spoilt food.
    i hope this helps, ps ive played on both iphone and now android and its the same on both phones.
    Wow, that's theft. I haven't had that happen to me and now I'm going to play very slowly. I'm wondering when that changed, I started playing last December.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by samiwami316 View Post
    That is my gripe with the game too. I know it is JUST a game, but I nearly cried the other day when I accidentally clicked "SKIP" goal for 20 gems instead of hitting "BUY" for a cheap item (I think it was the torches one)! AHHHHHHHHH!!! I promised myself if I ever lost gems in a "gem trap" that would be the last time I payed for gems and I am going to stick with that promise. No more gem purchases now, I am DONE with that. I totally agree there needs to be a confirm button. Other than greed and just plain not caring about your customers, I don't see any reason for not having a confirm button. . . I run a business myself, it's just good customer service not to set up your customers like that, intentionally or unintentionally.

AHHH (I am quoting myself here because) As ironic as it is, 25 of my gems disappeared RIGHT AFTER I came and wrote here!!!! I don't know how it happened, but I lost them. I didn't accidentally buy something, I didn't accidentally complete foods or complete goals. Just one time I open the game I have my 34 gems, the next thing I know I only have 9. . . I am trying to find out what the heck happened with TeamLava & hoping they will give them back

Rhino Keeper
    I lost 8 gems yesterday in a gem trap. Like you I don't even know what I accidentally spent it on, all I know is that most of the gems are gone

Host(ess)
    i need gems confirmation button, cancel/delete invitation button ,and a select all button for sending gift to my neighbors.

Yes Team Lava we want a gems confirmation button. i lost 100 gems and i'm not happy.

Several times I've been so tired that I accidently click the Finish cooking this dish INSTANTLY for 5 gems button. I lost like 30 gems now because of that!!! -.- I'm on the Android version so it's harder to get gems without buying.

A confirm button would be nice ...

Executive Chef
    I recently lost 16 gems to recover spoiled food--it was the second gem trap I've fallen prey to (In BS, have fallen into two in RS as well). I, too, won't buy gems until there is a confirmation button.

Banned
    And so I zoom into exact location of oven etc.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast