Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boxes worth 24 gems

Boxes worth 24 gems

Are the boxes worth purchasing? I've never opened one. I have 24 gems and I'd like to open the candy box but I don't know if its going to be worth it. The boxes claim to give you items you can't get any where else. Can someone please tell me their experience with the boxes. Thanks !

Executive Chef
    It's a personal choice. To me... no electronic picture will ever be worth $5.00.

Executive Chef
    If you chose to open a box you won't know what item you will get. It's a form of gambling (that a lot of people seem to get addicted to). Here is a thread that shows what is in each box and your odds of getting each item....https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...aster-Box-List

I have used earned gems to open the Madiline Tin, and I like the stuff in the Cake and Tea box.

Executive Chef
    Sorry... Last post, I promise....

If you open a box, and you're goal is to get a first place item... Plan on spending several hundred dollars. I'm not joking, hundreds of dollars, and even then... There is no guarantee that you will get the little picture.

I'm sorry, I just find the boxes disgusting. I could never spend actually money on gambling to get a picture. How could I tell my kids, sorry, you can't have that dress, toy, special event, swimming lessons, etc. because mommy spent $200 trying to get a picture of a candy castle for her fake bakery. I'd rather give money to my kids or charity than Team Lava.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Sorry... Last post, I promise....

If you open a box, and you're goal is to get a first place item... Plan on spending several hundred dollars. I'm not joking, hundreds of dollars, and even then... There is no guarantee that you will get the little picture.

I'm sorry, I just find the boxes disgusting. I could never spend actually money on gambling to get a picture. How could I tell my kids, sorry, you can't have that dress, toy, special event, swimming lessons, etc. because mommy spent $200 trying to get a picture of a candy castle for her fake bakery. I'd rather give money to my kids or charity than Team Lava.

I find your comment funny and silly. Yes everyone has their opinion. So here's mine. I purchase gems from time to time. I have 2 girls and let me add girls are more $$$ then boys. My daughters get and have everything they need without being spoiled. One is a newborn and yes they both have that so called pretty dress and or toy they want. Maybe I'm lucky that my husband has a great job and I have my decent paying job as well. If I'd rather spend my money on a little picture then endless amount of clothes and shoes (like most of my female friends) then that's what I do. I'm not trying to be rude but why assume and bring in comments such as kids not gettig clothes because someone buys gems? Just silly to me.

Rhino Keeper
    To add to my comment.. If you're talking about boxes specifically then yes I completely agree with you. It's nt worth spending 200$ to try for a candy castle.

Farm Supplier
    I once bought a donut box when I was a new player I had tought if I bought a box then I would be able to pick what I wanted (duh) but I got a little donut thing and I was so disappointed Bc it looks like it would be an item that u got 4 24 gems! I had also bought gems for 3.99 when they had a sale just to get the donut box. I will never buy a box Bc your basically taking a chance for all that I could go buy a scratch off ticket or lotto and take my chances there!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mposey View Post
    I find your comment funny and silly. Yes everyone has their opinion. So here's mine. I purchase gems from time to time. I have 2 girls and let me add girls are more $$$ then boys. My daughters get and have everything they need without being spoiled. One is a newborn and yes they both have that so called pretty dress and or toy they want. Maybe I'm lucky that my husband has a great job and I have my decent paying job as well. If I'd rather spend my money on a little picture then endless amount of clothes and shoes (like most of my female friends) then that's what I do. I'm not trying to be rude but why assume and bring in comments such as kids not gettig clothes because someone buys gems? Just silly to me.
    All of my comments start with or include the word "I". Meaning this is what I chose for myself. None of my comments say anything about other players.

The boxed only give you ONE item out of the ones shown on that thread so if you want to get ONE item for 24 gems than go ahead but I think it's a waste unless you enjoy getting all the features in games. best of luck deciding!

Rhino Keeper
    Anna, you know what's funny to me? I never find the 1st place items to be very appealing. The pastry hub thing looks like a UFO food truck. I'm always crossing my fingers that I don't get them! Lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast