Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Last Straw! WE NEED A GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

Farm Supplier
    Accidentally sped up my food with gems and lost my gems . Very frustrating ! Especially when you work so hard for them

Executive Chef
    I spent 100 gems by accident because of no confirm button

I recently had the same thing happen with a $49 (I just threw up!) Oven slot that I didn't want or need! I went round & round with TL "support" to only wind up feeling USED & ABUSED! I'm still sick about it! Thanks for caring TL!

Fashion Designer
    Argh, just the other day I wasted 15 gems on a lousy constructible because the game was lagging and I was tapping a box waiting for it to show me what all I needed to build it and before I knew it, 15 gems gone :/

With no gem confirmation button, the lastest themes being boring or out of place for a bakery, and a barrage of expensive construble appliances (practically a new one every week! Couldnt they condense machines?!) I'm seriously considering quitting. Im halfway to level 97 but I might not even stay long enough to finish thelevel. Kinda discouraging. And i am along time player of over a year, if the game was this buggy and difficultin the beginning I never would have kept playing. Shoutout to TeamLava: maybe if you actually read our complaints and suggestions there would be more compliments players and revenue from gems. I will never buy gems until i see chnages in the company. Then again Im so fed up I doubt I'll stick around long enough to hope for changes that never come. . .

Farm Supplier
    That is my gripe with the game too. I know it is JUST a game, but I nearly cried the other day when I accidentally clicked "SKIP" goal for 20 gems instead of hitting "BUY" for a cheap item (I think it was the torches one)! AHHHHHHHHH!!! I promised myself if I ever lost gems in a "gem trap" that would be the last time I payed for gems and I am going to stick with that promise. No more gem purchases now, I am DONE with that. I totally agree there needs to be a confirm button. Other than greed and just plain not caring about your customers, I don't see any reason for not having a confirm button. . . I run a business myself, it's just good customer service not to set up your customers like that, intentionally or unintentionally.

Fashion Designer
    I was eating next to my iPad. Wouldn't you know it, a spck of food landed on it. I swiped it off, and I guess the design tab was open, because it "purchased" a box. I ended up with this stupid bookcase. I had no intention of buying a box. With just ONE tap! WE NEED A CONFIRMATION POPUP for gem purchases! I promise you, I will NEVER buy gems until you resolve this issue.

Fashion Designer
    Last straw is uninstalling the game. This has been an issue for years now, not going to change.

Rhino Keeper
    They aren't going to install a confirmation button. Are u guys crazy??!!! That lovely little glitch probably covers their wages, and a monthly retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    They aren't going to install a confirmation button. Are u guys crazy??!!! That lovely little glitch probably covers their wages, and a monthly retreat.
    So they get money from us the un honest way? Do you know how wrong that sounds? Lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast