Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Didn't get credit for soulmate, can't complete quest

Didn't get credit for soulmate, can't complete quest

Game did not credit my soulmate that was added to the theme park room even though it has the baby in there for the "Help Bella: Floorboards" quest

The Honorable Panda
    Some goals are not retroactive. If you already had the soulmate and or baby before your goal came up, you will need to buy the room again to get a new soulmate/baby to complete the goal.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    So what your saying is because we used initiative and advanced in a room before the goal appeared, even though when the goal appeared it gave credit for building the room but not having the soulmate or baby, your reply is to sell the room and start again?? Im sorry that is just crazy. Building the room before we are given the goal is retroactive but having a soulmate or baby isnt. C'mon. Some of the rooms take along time to build due to paying for construction and decorating, plus cost and time of mate and/ or baby and we should just sell and do again. I currently play five of team lava's game and spend money while i do it. Not alot of money, but money none the less. This unfair rule in the game is going to make me reconsider spending my time and money with you. Thats a shame because i really enjoy your games but i also enjoy accomplishing goals along the way.

Rhino Keeper
    I had already bought the room and the soulmate but it still showed I needed the soulmate. I went ahead and got the baby and the check mark indicating completion of the baby appeared but it still showed that I needed a soulmate. I guess it was the immaculate "petception". Anyway, I decided to just spend the gems to skip the soulmate step, it took my gems and said I completed the goal. Next time I played the game, the goal was back showing that Istill needed a soulmate and a baby and I didn't get any of my gems back. I'm not that bothered by the lack of retroactivity, but I want my gems back and the coins for the baby or the reward.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by muggapug View Post
    I had already bought the room and the soulmate but it still showed I needed the soulmate. I went ahead and got the baby and the check mark indicating completion of the baby appeared but it still showed that I needed a soulmate. I guess it was the immaculate "petception". Anyway, I decided to just spend the gems to skip the soulmate step, it took my gems and said I completed the goal. Next time I played the game, the goal was back showing that Istill needed a soulmate and a baby and I didn't get any of my gems back. I'm not that bothered by the lack of retroactivity, but I want my gems back and the coins for the baby or the reward.
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them check your game .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same issue, even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Too bad because I could use the floorboards for the ramen stand and the money for expansions, etc. I don't want to start the room all over again.

I'm also having this same issue not only with just the help Bella floorboards quest but also with the roman holiday and the ice is nice quest. About half the quests on my game are completed but not showing so. How do I fix this bc I absolutely do not want to sell and start over....

Farm Supplier
    yes yes!!! me too!
    i'm NOT going to start over again on that room i'm sorry but if the game can count when we expand or install certain rooms, it should count when we already have a soulmate & baby in a certain room. that's ridiculous asking us to start it again.

Glad I am not the only one. Oh wait... I am not glad that many of us are getting *****ed.

I also have 3 goals that are completed that I didn't receive credit for: bells boards, sultan suite, royal room. I have soulmates and babies but the goal is not completed. Very frustrating!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast