Thread: Finished level 70 but score is too low?

Rhino Keeper

Finished level 70 but score is too low?

I just finished level 70. I was surprised. I never got this message. My score was too low to move onto the next level?

I am pleased that this new island finally brought more difficulty to the game. This message was strange. I finished the level with a spare bubbles too.

Farm Supplier
    Today I finished level 64 after sooooo...many days of tries!! My excitement went down in a matter of few seconds when a message popped up saying that the score was too low to go to the next level. ����
    I am back to square one.......trying the same level all over again..... NOT FAIR!!

Farm Supplier
    Hahahahaha, you are pwned!!!! They changed the rules!!!!!!! They want you to buy gems and coins!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    While they may want you to buy Gems and Coins, an alternative to that would be to utilize the new Combo system they implemented. Before the last update, breaking a chain of consecutive shots seemed to bring you back to no bonus. Now, however, you can miss a shot, it just sets you back a tier or two of bonus. It's certainly more challenging the way it is now, and unfortunately borderline frustrating for 70 and 72 (which I just beat, have been trying for a couple days since it came out), but they're all possible! I beat all the levels, mostly 2 Stars, a handful of 1 Stars, without making a purchase. I did take advantage of the bonus level Gems they give you and do admit to buying a few of the "8 Bubbles for 6 Gems", just to ensure a required score on some of the levels I was cutting it close on (I used the bubbles to continue combos of bubbles I normally would have dropped, since combo'ing builds Combo Bonus).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by keviPad View Post
    I just finished level 70. I was surprised. I never got this message. My score was too low to move onto the next level?

I am pleased that this new island finally brought more difficulty to the game. This message was strange. I finished the level with a spare bubbles too.
    How did you finish level 70?