Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 72 - Any Tips or Tricks?

Rhino Keeper
    How did you get through Level 68? How do you get the baby in the top left corner behind the black balls? Thanks so much for starting this thread

Rhino Keeper
    How did you get through Level 68? The baby in the top left corner behind the black rocks? Thanks for starting this thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    How did you get through Level 68? The baby in the top left corner behind the black rocks? Thanks for starting this thread
    You have to hit the yellow star on top right with the color the bubble on top left is

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I knew it was a color thing, just couldn't get it.

OMG this level (72) makes me so mad. Im trying now for what seems like forever but dont Even make it to the bubble with the lightening in it to clear the row. Its so frustrating.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DottySpottyYeah View Post
    OMG this level (72) makes me so mad. Im trying now for what seems like forever but dont Even make it to the bubble with the lightening in it to clear the row. Its so frustrating.
    Same here lol but I'm not giving up nor spending real money lol I'm stingy with my money

Rhino Keeper
    I finally past level 62!!!!!!! After about a bagillion tries I finally beat it with 3 stars and 5 million points!! I only hit 5 certain poison bubbles in the beginning and after I got past the ice bubbles, I popped the cluster of multi colored bubbles diagonally, and then after I hit the lightning bubble, I bounced the balls of the side to reach the star bubble. Sorry I can't explain very well, it would be better if I had pics but I don't know how to put them on using my iPod.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel54 View Post
    I finally past level 62!!!!!!! After about a bagillion tries I finally beat it with 3 stars and 5 million points!! I only hit 5 certain poison bubbles in the beginning and after I got past the ice bubbles, I popped the cluster of multi colored bubbles diagonally, and then after I hit the lightning bubble, I bounced the balls of the side to reach the star bubble. Sorry I can't explain very well, it would be better if I had pics but I don't know how to put them on using my iPod.
    Ugh typo, I meant to write level 72

Farm Supplier
    How do I beat level 70? Do I need to buy a bomb?

Executive Chef
    Im having problems on level 18 where it is impossible to get the level completed caus wit says I need a higher score when I pop all the bubbles

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast