Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 nest or 2?!

Executive Chef
    I got 4 nests, 2 of which I use as storage for my 2 homeless Diamonds :/

Executive Chef
    Definitely 2 nests. Comes in real handing with these long breed times. and when you go for diamond hybrids at a few seconds each.

Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    Second nest is the best thing I spent my gold savings!
    But I don't see that I need the third one

And I want to say that you don't need to waste real money on gold - you definitely may save 250 gold installing advertisement games and getting gifts from friends.

Completely agree. I got my second nest without spending a cent- the gold from the install offers adds up quick!

Fashion Designer
    3 nests here, all from gifted gold and in-game challenges. I don't speed breed, but I still appreciate having a place to store eggs for a while. It's great if you have to wait and save coins for a habitat, or if you don't currently have any space available in a habitat.

I have two. I didn't buy gold to get it, just saved up. Between receiving 3 gold a day, and completing goals from installimg and leveling in other games it didn't take long. Even if had just been neighbor gold that would take less than 90 days for the 250 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 nests, the second nest cost 250 gold . I purchased gold just to get the nest and I'm so glad I did, it's really usefull. If it was 250 gold ( instead of 500 ) for a third nest , I'd consider it, but 500 gold seems over the top to me.

I've got an infinity dragon breeding, when that's ready it'll be taking up a nest for 40 hrs . If I didn't have the second nest it would really hamper breeding, but with the spare one I can get right to breeding again and not have to wait for a nest to clear.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123