Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 nest or 2?!

New Resident

1 nest or 2?!

How many do you have and do you feel it helps it go faster?!

Fashion Designer
    I have 2 nest. I do like it when u bees dragons u get different breeding times so you can rotate nest to keep on breeding.

2 nests, and yeah, it helps a lot...I feel very sorry for those who were unable to purchase one because TL made the gold prices go up...

Fashion Designer
    I have 3. I lucked out and got mine before they jacked the prices sky high.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I could use one... hatching a fruitdragon egg with a life egg waiting at the den... if only I'd joined the game much, much sooner.

Executive Chef
    1... i was too late to buy 2

Farm Supplier
    I have 2 nests, but I had to purchase the second 1 ($10) cause I just started the game in July So it was 250g for me. I would definitely say its worth it though. I was super thankful for it when I got my titan..lol.

Rhino Keeper
    2 nests! That's the only time I sent actual money on gold! I spent way to much on BS, and am playing dragon story totally low key and working toward what I need! And yes I think 2 nest are better than one!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 4 nests and it makes a big difference. When the new dragon gets released all 4 of my nests are in use until I get it.

I noticed quite a lot of people have two nests......presumably obtained through gifted or purchased gold. Though I do notice the game rewards silver every day the player returns to play so I am wondering does the game at any point actually give you gold other than the original 20 pieces when you first start?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast