Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 nest or 2?!

Executive Chef
    My fourth nest costs 1000 Gold

Fashion Designer
    The only other way to get gold beside buying it or gifting is do the goals that tell you to play a new game the rewards usually are in gold

Quote Originally Posted by northsweets View Post
    The only other way to get gold beside buying it or gifting is do the goals that tell you to play a new game the rewards usually are in gold
    Ah ok, that makes sense. So in a new game+ sort of follow up playthrough the rewards are in gold then....thanks a lot for the info, I didn't know this.

1 Nest .. and i hate the fondator of this game

Quote Originally Posted by firewhisker950 View Post
    2 nests, and yeah, it helps a lot...I feel very sorry for those who were unable to purchase one because TL made the gold prices go up...
    Sorry, I got one on this account, 2 on the other.

Rhino Keeper
    One nest, and two on the other device. I got kind of lucky because I bought the second one for 25 gold.and right after I bought it went up to 250.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 1 nest. Was saving up for a 2nd nest but accidently spent like 160 or 180 on finish now in expansion

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snake073 View Post
    I have 4 nests and it makes a big difference. When the new dragon gets released all 4 of my nests are in use until I get it.
    I too have 4 nests, and being a speed breeder, it helps me a great deal, especially when a new dragon comes out!

Fashion Designer
    Two nests made a world of difference for me.
    The only time I've ever wanted more is if I'm trying for a Limited Dragon in the hours before it expires and I'm taking advantage of speed breeding. Thankfully, this doesn't happen often though as I'm not one who likes to speed breed.
    So, go for two nests!

Rhino Keeper
    Second nest is the best thing I spent my gold savings!
    But I don't see that I need the third one

And I want to say that you don't need to waste real money on gold - you definitely may save 250 gold installing advertisement games and getting gifts from friends.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast