Thread: Please Help!? Ethereal Tournament Issue

Please Help!? Ethereal Tournament Issue

HI I know I hardly come on this site but I am a fan of this game and play it everyday and I'm just really upset right now.

I have just completed the Ethereal Tournament and completed the goal and the darn game reset on me. I hate that I always tried to prevent it by going to a neighbors Island but this time it didn't give me the chance.
    It reset, closed me out and I went in the storage and my dragon is not there. I closed out again went back in still not there!
    I had 7 hours left and I used like 60 gold already. I did not take a screen shot of the victory because I didn't think this would happen especially at the end of this whole thing.
    There is no option to fight the ethereal again not even the tournament is listed no goal is there either.
    all my hard work gone.

If nothing that can be done then at least please fix this error. It always happens especially in the tournaments. I don't want this to happen to anyone else especially if they used gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKitty669 View Post
    HI I know I hardly come on this site but I am a fan of this game and play it everyday and I'm just really upset right now.

I have just completed the Ethereal Tournament and completed the goal and the darn game reset on me. I hate that I always tried to prevent it by going to a neighbors Island but this time it didn't give me the chance.
    It reset, closed me out and I went in the storage and my dragon is not there. I closed out again went back in still not there!
    I had 7 hours left and I used like 60 gold already. I did not take a screen shot of the victory because I didn't think this would happen especially at the end of this whole thing.
    There is no option to fight the ethereal again not even the tournament is listed no goal is there either.
    all my hard work gone.

If nothing that can be done then at least please fix this error. It always happens especially in the tournaments. I don't want this to happen to anyone else especially if they used gold.
    Send an email to TL support explaining this. They hopefully can look into your game and see what happened. Give them your island name and Storm8 ID.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Send an email to TL support explaining this. They hopefully can look into your game and see what happened. Give them your island name and Storm8 ID.

Good luck.
    thank you very much can u send me the link to the site I looked around and can't find it. Or I think I did but it said something about not being supported.

Quote Originally Posted by MissKitty669 View Post
    thank you very much can u send me the link to the site I looked around and can't find it. Or I think I did but it said something about not being supported.
    here is the email address support@teamlava.com. just send an email and explaining the problem you have. don't forget to put your Storm ID, level of your island, your island name. usually it's take 2-3 days for them to answer your email. good luck. hope you get your etheral back. i know how hard is the tournament especially for the player who doesn't have diamond like me.