Thread: 👎Goals not worth the effort

Fashion Designer

👎Goals not worth the effort

I don't mind having to download a game that I have zero desire to play and play it for a level or 2 to earn 6 gems, then delete the game. But, having to play that game for several more hours to reach a certain level most definitely is not worth the measily 3 gem award you receive. You get half the reward for 3-4 times the effort. What's wrong with that picture??

Two thumbs down, TeamLava.👎👎 Now I get to look at the goal icons on my farm for the next 10 days. Nice...
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Grand Emperor
    But at least you have the option to earn those gems. Android users do not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    But at least you have the option to earn those gems. Android users do not.
    True, but even if they did, it wouldn't be worth the effort unless they planned in continuing to play the game. I'm not big on the really involved games like with Bakery, Pet, Dragon, etc., where you have a bunch of animation and have to regularly feed animals and such. If I wanted that, I would've opted for FarmVille rather than Farm Story. I did play Bubble Mania for a bit, but it became almost impossible to complete levels without having to buy gems for various boosts. Felt like another gem trap to me.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    True, but even if they did, it wouldn't be worth the effort unless they planned in continuing to play the game. I'm not big on the really involved games like with Bakery, Pet, Dragon, etc., where you have a bunch of animation and have to regularly feed animals and such. If I wanted that, I would've opted for FarmVille rather than Farm Story. I did play Bubble Mania for a bit, but it became almost impossible to complete levels without having to buy gems for various boosts. Felt like another gem trap to me.
    I finally got the goal relating to bubble mania today ... I already had finished All the levels ... Some level are hard but they get better once you get a hang of them... I didn't buy no gems ....

Please note that players do not get Gems for downloading our other games, or playing our other games. Goals that do award Gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.