Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When did you start babysitting?

Farm Supplier

When did you start babysitting?

i have a friend and her mom will not let her babysit until she is 13.
    My mom let me start babysitting when I was 12.
    What age did you get to start babysitting

The Honorable Panda
    I think my first job was when I was around 10, but I could only babysit our nbrs baby because my mom was right next door.

I remember that I told my mom I can do it no problem, and I think I had to call her 5-6 times and she had to come help me, so I think my mom really did the babysitting.. lol

I think I was 12 when I actually had a babysitting job without my mom...
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I was 12 when I started, and from 13 to 15 I babysat two autistic kids who were only a couple years younger than me. that was the most rewarding job I have ever had.

The Honorable Panda
    One time not too long ago, I was babysitting my nieces. One was a few months old and the other was around 20 months old.
    I had given them both a bath and after the oldest bath, I went and got a diaper and when I came to put it on her she started running away from me saying no no no!!.
    I was getting frustrated and when I finally got her on the bed, she grabbed the diaper and threw is across the room saying no baby!!!

Well I went and got it and when I was putting it on I finally realized that is was not her diaper, but the babys diaper... LOL

Out of the mouth of babes!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    One time not too long ago, I was babysitting my nieces. One was a few months old and the other was around 20 months old.
    I had given them both a bath and after the oldest bath, I went and got a diaper and when I came to put it on her she started running away from me saying no no no!!.
    I was getting frustrated and when I finally got her on the bed, she grabbed the diaper and threw is across the room saying no baby!!!

Well I went and got it and when I was putting it on I finally realized that is was not her diaper, but the babys diaper... LOL

Out of the mouth of babes!!!
    She knew what she was talking about ha ha

Grand Emperor
    I was 12 when i started babysitting.

Farm Supplier
    lol!!!!

Executive Chef
    A babysitter we had sent my brother to his room and she was all proud of herself because he went and seemed to be staying in there. She went to talk to him after about 20 minutes and found his room empty his window open and all his blankets and stuffed animals on the ground. He had jumped out of the window and went to his friend's house down the road....he was 5.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    A babysitter we had sent my brother to his room and she was all proud of herself because he went and seemed to be staying in there. She went to talk to him after about 20 minutes and found his room empty his window open and all his blankets and stuffed animals on the ground. He had jumped out of the window and went to his friend's house down the road....he was 5.
    He showed her.. LOL

Sometime around 12, 13? I stayed with my brother (4 or 5 at the time). I remember most of our neighbors had older children, so I didn't babysit that much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast