Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Bubble Mania

And today when I opened the game I've been kicked back all the way to level 283?!?

New Resident
    I was on level 500-something and was kicked back to 229. Not cool. I spent way too much time getting to that point.
    BubbleMania version 1.6.8
    iPhone 5s
    iOS 8.3

I opened my app today to find that the game had put me back on level 1! I had been on Beiber Pun world! Tried to login to my account and it didn't help. What do I do???

Hi, I just played level 38 to gain 18 stars. Though I got easy through each level, it took each time a life!! That shouldn't happen unless you changed the rules . Which would stop me from continuing to play the game.... Btw, I playing on an IPad.
    Thanx

Will there be new bubble mania levels after 672?

I had a goal to complete any level for 3 purple keys. I have 4 keys in my inventory. Whenever I win a level, after getting the first key and filing up, I get a message that the game has been updated and it freezes. I have tried this several times over the past few days and it keeps doing it. I have force closed and restarted, also deleted app and reinstalled. running iOS and latest update. Any way to be able to play this again?

I have ios 9.2 but it also did it on 9.1. Bubble Mania version 1.7.1.

Sometimes the game loads fat/squished. I can't see the whole screen when this happens. It is random, only happened once this month but I haven't played as much. This month it happened at least 10 times. I'm completely unable to play when the happens. I've lost gems and money when I picked boosts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0678.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	27093

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by katintexas View Post
    I have ios 9.2 but it also did it on 9.1. Bubble Mania version 1.7.1.

Sometimes the game loads fat/squished. I can't see the whole screen when this happens. It is random, only happened once this month but I haven't played as much. This month it happened at least 10 times. I'm completely unable to play when the happens. I've lost gems and money when I picked boosts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0678.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	27093
    Have you tried force closing your game to see if this helps?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Every time I load the game the screen freezes on an advert to download an app. The advert won't open or close, or allow me to choose settings or menu etc. Very frustrating. Tried deleting & downloading; downloading to another device; forced hard restart. Nothing works.
    Current version IOS 9.3.5
    No idea what level I'm on as can't see that much info (500+)
    Please help if you can......

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh4nn0n_ View Post
    Every time I load the game the screen freezes on an advert to download an app. The advert won't open or close, or allow me to choose settings or menu etc. Very frustrating. Tried deleting & downloading; downloading to another device; forced hard restart. Nothing works.
    Current version IOS 9.3.5
    No idea what level I'm on as can't see that much info (500+)
    Please help if you can......
    Do you see a "Get Later" button next to the Play Now! button?
    If so click that to clear the screen.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast