Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Bubble Mania

New Resident
    I have a Kindle Fire and Bubble 1.1.4.2. I know someone had already reported an issue with the goal of 130,000 points with one throw for Level 24 that should have been fixed, but was it fixed for the Kindle version? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and still get the 130,000 points goal. Support ID is Q5PS22Y
    Last edited by Hadrion; 04-18-14 at 02:32 PM.

New Resident
    iOS 6.0.1, Bubble 1.6.1
    Level 232, Faerie Springs.
    Hitting the power bubbles, that should "switch on" the bubbles, but is only working sporadically. Tried restarting the phone and have restarted BubbleMania.
    Making very hard to move beyond this level.

Host(ess)
    My game keeps crashing! I'm at level 409 and out of 5 lives I am lucky if it opens once. I have a first generation iPad, version 5.1.1 and I have version 1.6.1 of bubblemania. Can u help?

New Resident
    Hi, I've loaded the game on my sons iPad, which is first generation. We've noticed that the babies don't fall to the ground and dance...they just disappear. This doesn't happen on my iPad Mini. Tried reloading the game, and hard shut down, to no avail. Thoughts? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    If I get a call while I'm playing on my iphone5, the game goes away and I do not get it back. Very frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Majestic Manor crashes and I lose the game. Please help.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Sorry to hear about this issue. We currently have our engineers looking into why the islands have gone into hiding. We will try to get this fixed as soon as possible so you can get back to popping bubbles!

I hope the islands didn't sink to the bottom...

I did the update and all my islands are there but they are all closed went way back to level 300 and I was somewhere in level 429. I play on my ipad and have opened and closed (not real sure how to s
    Force it closed) how do I get my islands to reopen to the level I was on.

The Honorable Panda
    New IOS Version in app store! Version 1.6.3
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Does anyone know if BM only goes to level 114 on Kindle? Thanks

I have beat level 446 multiple times, but I keep having to replay it. This morning I beat 446 and 447 and played 448 a time or two. Now I am back on my device (iPad, ios 8.3) and levels 447 and beyond are locked AGAIN. I have restarted my device and I have the most up-to-date version of the game loaded.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast