Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Bubble Mania

Still a problem, eh? I would recommend contacting Customer Support at support@teamlava.com for further assistance.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

They're back! It's a miracle!

I finally got 20 pop bonuses in a row on level 15, and as soon as I won the game shut down. When I pulled it back up it didn't show that I had win the goal, but it didn't give me the chance back to play it. This is by far not the first time this has happened, and it's incredibly frustrating. I have an iPhone 3GS and my UD is missysayhi.

Now I'm extremely frustrated. I've spent money to try to go back and beat that goal again, since I didn't get credit for it when I DID win it, and I haven't beat the goal again yet. I'm starting to wonder if maybe this happens so we HAVE to spend more!?!

New Resident
    The game craches almost every time that i pass a level. I am playing at level 186 right now and at all the latest levels i clear the level but before i come back to the "map" the game craches and is lost. To clear a level you almost always have to buy more bubbles or boosts and i have bought MANY gems to be able to do this and every time the game craches i loose gems. It is really irritating and it really seems like this is a bug that you have just to get us to pay more money!!!! To pass the level without the game craches it takes about five to ten times where the level is creared and craches. It almost never craches when i dont clear the level and thats the strange thing about this. Im not going to play more because this is really a big rip off!!!!
    I have iOS version 5.1.1
    Game version 1.4.4
    support id: WGKMQU

Rhino Keeper

error in level 70?

I hv noted that in level 70 there is only 1 star bubble and two babies in different colours to be saved. The babies are above unbreakable black bubbles so we need two star bubbles too!! I think there is some error here.. how to proceed in the game?! :-s

Hi, I am using iOS version 6.1. Game version 1.4.4. On level 232 in Faerie Springs, the switches aren't lighting up all of the bubbles properly. It's intermittent. On the first screen, only one side which has the bubbles lights up, even after hitting both switches. After beating this screen and unlocking the one above, the switches either don't work, or only one of them works.

I have tried hitting the switches with different colored bubbles to see if it made a difference but it doesn't seem to matter. There aren't enough bubbles to clear the screen in the conventional manner, and no bombs to bomb your way out of it.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

New Resident
    I have ios7 and game version 1.4.4.
    After starting the game I cannot select a level to play. See screenshot.
    I have tried to restart the game, after that restarted my iPad. I have even deleted the game and reinstalled it. Nothing worked...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	10486  

New Resident
    Never mind for some reason the game was scrolled to the right to levels I cannot play yet.

New Resident
    I cannot access any islands past level 140 . . I have uninstalled and reinstalled Bubblemania a number of times . . .I can play the previous islands just fine - just nothing past. I posted a help message last week - no response.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast