Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Bubble Mania

Needs too many stars to open island

Im on level 756...which should open the next island. I have earned 12 stars for the current island. But it says i need 12 more stars to unlock the island...this is impossible because you can only earn 18 stars per island...but its telling me to earn 24 stars. Or else i have to use my gems...which i do not have enough, which means i have to buy. But this should not be the answer.
    This must be bugged! Please help fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    As has been written numerous times on this forum, it is not only the previous island, but ALL previous islands that is being referred to. If the message says you need twelve more stars to unlock the next island, then you can get these by earning more stars on ANY level on ANY previous island.

I am on lvl 565 and have passed it multiple times. However, the game has been crashing either in the level or once I've won and try to continue on to level 566. Often the screen will go black and I have to replay the level. I've also had multiple issues with the earn extra pieces because the videos won't load or crash and I loose everything.
    iPad 2 iOS 9.3.5
    Game version 1.8.3

Quote Originally Posted by kasileigh81 View Post
    I am on lvl 565 and have passed it multiple times. However, the game has been crashing either in the level or once I've won and try to continue on to level 566. Often the screen will go black and I have to replay the level. I've also had multiple issues with the earn extra pieces because the videos won't load or crash and I loose everything.
    iPad 2 iOS 9.3.5
    Game version 1.8.3
    I have the same problem with the game crashing. I am at level 852, and I can only ever play one game before it crashes. I have clears my cache, restarted my iPad, deleted and reloaded the game. I also stripped my iPad and reloaded everything and checked it at the Apple Store. It's very sad and frustrating because I essentially can't play the game any more. Any hope of storm8 being able to fix the problem?
    iPad 2, iOS 9.3.5, game 1.8.3
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-11-17 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Removed communications from Support

Quote Originally Posted by Leakattack View Post
    Im on level 756...which should open the next island. I have earned 12 stars for the current island. But it says i need 12 more stars to unlock the island...
    I am having the same problem. I finished the level with 12 stars, but the game is acting like I finished it with 0/12 stars. I tried downloading the latest version 2.0.3 for iOS, but the problem is still there.

New Resident
    I'm on level 746 and the game keeps crashing just as I've won it or am just about to. :\ I also have and iPad 2, version 9.3.5 and I am very disgusted and don't like playing the game anymore. I am a sucker who keeps trying it though, in the hopes that it will work correctly. I removed stuff from the iPad, deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing is working. I would go and buy gems once in a while too, but I will NOT waste my money doing that anymore for a game that I can't even play.

Is it because the iPad is now 6 years old so they aren't making any more updates for it? Just let us know so we can delete it and not continue to get angry over a game we can't play. At least we would know.

Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by VKettle View Post
    I'm on level 746 and the game keeps crashing just as I've won it or am just about to. :\ I also have and iPad 2, version 9.3.5 and I am very disgusted and don't like playing the game anymore. I am a sucker who keeps trying it though, in the hopes that it will work correctly. I removed stuff from the iPad, deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing is working. I would go and buy gems once in a while too, but I will NOT waste my money doing that anymore for a game that I can't even play.

Is it because the iPad is now 6 years old so they aren't making any more updates for it? Just let us know so we can delete it and not continue to get angry over a game we can't play. At least we would know.

Thanks.
    When playing, be sure and close out any applications running in the background.
    You can try a couple of things.

Go to setting- safari- clear out data, then restart your ipad.
    Turn you wifi button off then back on.
    Delete and redown the game from iTunes.

Have you checked to see if you have an update for your ipad?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I got to level 978 on bubble mania. Is that the highest it goes?

New Resident
    Level 906... There seems to be invisible bubbles holding up the first bubble blower, I have a screenshot... But I can't see how to upload that here...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456