Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Extra Sheds?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LOL. I get to 10,000,000 coins then I buy a Vineyard. My next 10,000,000 will be towards the Mansion. I don't think I'll ever make it to 35,000,000 as I'm sure another 10,000,000 coin item I'd want will come out and nab it away. hahaha
    I have enough coins to buy myself the Vineyard but I don't want to spend my coins. I already have the Mansion. It was such a good feeling when I bought it. I guess I level up the normal way. Took me two years to get to level 97.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Wow' on 7/21/12 I was level 97 & level 99 on 8/13/12. Just 8,000,00 xp to level 100. That might take a little time.

Quote Originally Posted by saren1947 View Post
    I have been playing for 3 months, level 97, I bought winery, mansion, enchanted retreat & as many tool sheds as I can beg parts to build. For me it is worth the coins. Dog bowls can be sold for 400 coins, no XP. And you need to clear space to put the bowls so you can sell them, losing vvaluable crop space. Tool shed is 10,000 coins 1100 XP. That formula works for me. Every one plays their own way.
    My original plan was to reach level 100 before decorating, now I buy stuff, put on farm for a day store, then back to just crops.

wow ... hundreds of sheds in inventory ?? are we playing the same game, i've been paying 10K and then begging for materials ... guess i have alot to learn ... any tutors out there ??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimba33182 View Post
    wow ... hundreds of sheds in inventory ?? are we playing the same game, i've been paying 10K and then begging for materials ... guess i have alot to learn ... any tutors out there ??
    Do you way help with building sheds or leveling up fast or both?

Fashion Designer
    It depends what you prefer - I didn't really build sheds, got my way by planting every inch of my land and harvesting immediately when plants ready. Every now and then I decide to build one, but honestly by doing the work, you can get there too. Well of course, I have hardly any decorations up, so it's truly just a farm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    It depends what you prefer - I didn't really build sheds, got my way by planting every inch of my land and harvesting immediately when plants ready. Every now and then I decide to build one, but honestly by doing the work, you can get there too. Well of course, I have hardly any decorations up, so it's truly just a farm.
    I do both... Plant the majority of the farm in crops(21x24 to be exact) and then have 3x23 of trees and 3 sheds being built... The Sheds just give me the ability to ask for 20 extra shed parts each day in addition to the 20 I get gifted from neighbors. By getting 40 shed parts most days I average 2 sheds per day to give me an extra 2200 XP per day. You are right that you could ignore sheds and plant/harvest an extra 2 fields of strawberries a day and end up with 2304XP for doing it. I just like working with other farmers to gift/receive the parts to help get the extra 2200 XP per day.(in addition to growing crops/strawberries on large portions of my farm).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I'm aiming for 576 sheds, then i guess i will sell some.
    LOL I'm aiming at the same thing

Yanochka can do great things with tool sheds!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Yanochka can do great things with tool sheds!
    Gosh, not just tool sheds, she can utilize BBQ in way I never could even imagine!!! She just never stops amaze me.

New Resident
    I read about sheds but no one seems to plant corn. When I don't receive enough materials for tool sheds, I plant corn and sell it immediatly. I don't wait 22h.
    I get 5 XP/plant: 4 for planting and 1 for plowing.
    2 880 XP for a 24x24 farm in 5 min. It costs 25 920 coins. About the same ratio than a shed.

It's a lot of tapping, but easier than rasberries.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmnesse View Post
    I read about sheds but no one seems to plant corn. When I don't receive enough materials for tool sheds, I plant corn and sell it immediatly. I don't wait 22h.
    I get 5 XP/plant: 4 for planting and 1 for plowing.
    2 880 XP for a 24x24 farm in 5 min. It costs 25 920 coins. About the same ratio than a shed.

It's a lot of tapping, but easier than rasberries.
    I can't stand the double tap required to plow up growing crops... On my tiny phone it takes much longer for me to plow. I would rather grow 2 fields of strawberries, then to plow up corn(plus there is a net coin gain with strawberries). When I am bored with nothing else to do, I'll grow strawberries.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456