Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Extra Sheds?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joecotta View Post
    The doctor diagnosed me & proclaimed I had "Strawberry Finger." Said it was the worst case he'd seen.
    Lol, me too. My finger is permanently stained with strawberry juice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DRL23411 View Post
    ANd one bunch of tapping.
    Yep, but 97 levels in 3 months ain't too bad. I have mansion, vineyard, retreat. Bought mainly for xp.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    In my opinion, which I am NOT saying is the right answer, I think it's a wasted effort to make Tool Sheds for XP. I prefer to use up my gold power mastering for gems (plant, delete, hoe, repeat, repeat, repeat until I go insane that day) especially since we get more crops and trees than we can keep up with mastering (an issue with Fashion Story too)... Similar to getting strawberry fingers but it's more like general crop fingers. :P.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I'm SO out. I have zero.
    You could be creative... Quickly make 1 Tool Shed, put it out, and title your entry "Tool Shed." .

Quote Originally Posted by luv4quiltz View Post
    Thanks all for your replies. Still stinks to have to buy them at $10K only to turn around and sell for $1K. Essentially spending $9K to earn 1100 XP.
    Takes more effort but 275 Corn will get you the same amount of XP at 9625 coins if you plant and delete... You don't get to keep a shiny decoration but do it enough and you'll get two shiny Gems faster than the usual 5 days it'll take to master it normally. (I only do my power mastering with 1D or longer crops.) You can then rinse and repeat for more gems with other crops. Let me repeat, not saying this plan of attack is for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    We too. I even ave my 'xp' shed hidden behind my barn, so no one can see it in construction form, and another permanent shed bby the house. I thought of power planting my way to the '90s' but what's the point? There are no more extensions or benefits that I can see....... Or are there?
    That's my thoughts. Upon reaching level 75 (which if you're patient and prefer to save your gold to buy decorations or power master for gems like I do, you'll get to 75 regardless), there's nothing past it. Nothing special about being high level except to announce loud and clear how addicted you are. ;>. I guess I'm lumped in since I've been playing long enough that I'm 95 and almost 97 in Bakery Story (no power mastering there, not required and since you can't, and I used to make 1 only of special appliances but have increased to 4 only cause I finished mastering all oven and drink recipes besides new releases).

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I'm a hoarder. LOL. I keep everything I buy. Sometimes, I get frustrated when I have to scroll through the pages. I don't know how other people do it when they create art work.
    If I ever get around to it... when I interviewed yanochka, she talked about it being very annoying to scroll through her inventory while decorating and wishes the storage had a slightly better system. .

Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    I kept ALL my animals, buildings, and trees in storage until I got to level 75. Just power-planted crops until then.

If you have enough coins, plant corn, then plow it under without harvesting and repeat.

Or plant field after field of strawberries - that's what I did when I was at level 74 and couldn't wait to get to 75.

Also, focus on the crops that give you the most xp per hour. Generally, the shorter the crop time, the more xp per hour.
    She was about to call lv 60 (expansion) satisfaction until I became her neighbor. I told her, it can be done and watched her grow (though seems I missed out on her strawberry crazy). *Sniff.* They grow up so fast. .

Quote Originally Posted by luv4quiltz View Post
    Question: How do you plow under a planted crop? I tried by tapping the Plow icon and then tapping crop, but nothi g happened. Do I have to sell the land with the crop first and then plow?
    She didn't explain it clearly. You have to go to decoration mode and delete the planted land. She meant that as "planting over" i.e. not waiting to harvest before deleting the land and replowing. (I also double checked with her.) But you can plow over withered crops. Keep in mind, replowing will require a double tap instead of the usual single. You WILL need patience. Do NOT attempt (for long) if you don't have buckets of patience (and preferably something that doesn't need your hands to slightly entertain you at the same time) otherwise the game will get the better of you instead. :>.

Speaking of patience, why is it just as my Bakery recipes are ready, TL servers goes offline for maintenance before I can set up recipes to cook... Second time today. I hope I haven't jinxed myself for a third...

how do you build w/ XP points??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimba33182 View Post
    You are most probably starting the game, right? If so, take a look at the following thread which will help you understand the XP, the watering and your other question you posted regarding little stars - not sure if you mean water or the points you get for watering. Just take a loot at the thread and have fun playing the game: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-for-Beginners)

how can u have so many sheds if it cost approx $15 to build each ??

Fashion Designer
    What are you talking about $15 dollar each? You plant, harvest, make coins, you buy sheds for coins - well you actually buy them and have to have enough neighbors to supply you parts. Pls, read the thread first.

Rhino Keeper
    how can u have so many sheds if it cost approx $15 to build each ??
    The sheds cost 10,000 coins. I have 35,000,000 coins from plowing, planting & harvesting
    10,000 coins for 1100XP is no big deal.

Rhino Keeper
    You build a shed & you get 1100xp for buying & building.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by saren1947 View Post
    The sheds cost 10,000 coins. I have 35,000,000 coins from plowing, planting & harvesting
    10,000 coins for 1100XP is no big deal.
    LOL. I get to 10,000,000 coins then I buy a Vineyard. My next 10,000,000 will be towards the Mansion. I don't think I'll ever make it to 35,000,000 as I'm sure another 10,000,000 coin item I'd want will come out and nab it away. hahaha

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast