Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Info on athletic dragon

Quote Originally Posted by esmeetje1990 View Post
    I'm getting nothing but Athletic when breeding Water level 5 and Fire level 7, while I need to get Magic! What am I doing wrong?
    You're making me jealous, that's what you're doing wrong

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rag1ngbull View Post
    You're making me jealous, that's what you're doing wrong
    Haha, well they're pretty ugly but what's the point of having more than 1 though? They only sell for 100 right?

Fashion Designer
    They are a semi decent earner at level 10 - 1035 so not the worst dragon to have.

Host(ess)
    well done, been looking to get one myself

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    They are a semi decent earner at level 10 - 1035 so not the worst dragon to have.
    Oh right, that does sound useful! I'd better keep them then

Quote Originally Posted by esmeetje1990 View Post
    Haha, well they're pretty ugly but what's the point of having more than 1 though? They only sell for 100 right?
    I don't want more than one, I want exactly one! I agree they're ugly, I wouldn't be bothered except they're now the only dragon I don't have. Can't believe I'm now over 30 attempts to get something that should be so simple.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a policy that Once I've started trying for a dragon, I must keep going until I get it. Unfortunately, the Athletic is pretty much a recolour, AND it's a recolour of the Trickster, which I find hideous. I actually WANT to break my policy just so I can actually TRY for a Diamond (which I know will be futile). SO CONFLICTED

Question Suggestions on breeding athletic dragon?

I've tried almost 10 times for it with fire x water. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it?

Rhino Keeper
    I just got mine after 7 tries!

After 7 tries using the same Epic Fire ( Zeal ) and Epic Water ( Saphir ), so I decided to pop in a random Water. Out of the two I had, I picked my lvl 4 named KRAKEN. AND IT WORKED. 11 hrs in the den. XD

I think I am getting athletic breeding epic firestorm and epic island it says 11 hours I too have breed so many island trying for diamond I just can't seem to get one

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast