Thread: Does iOS's Bakery Story: World Games work in part with Android?

Rhino Keeper

Does iOS's Bakery Story: World Games work in part with Android?

Am I going to be able to visit my iOS friends bakery's? And will they be able to receive gifts I send their way / Any parts I request?

Sorry, I've never played when iOS got a new version of Bakery Story before. :P

Rhino Keeper
    Thx for starting this thread, these were questions in my mind as well.

Floaty Tubes!

Senior Moderator
    Yes, you can still visit, gift, fill requests, and send requests like normal. Android users won't see the special background that iOS has.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    Yes, to everything you asked.

If there are goal-specific parts, iOS players can send Androids a request but Androids won't receive it. Androids may or may not be able to see the decorations iOS players receive from completing goals. Androids couldn't see the Christmas/NY decorations until several months later, were always able to see the Valentine's items, and can't see the bread oven or any other goal-specific food/item from that set of goals. Not sure what TL decided to do this time.

Rhino Keeper
    I am an android user. What is with some of the gifts for the Olympic theme I am getting from neighbors? What are batons and starter gifts used for? When I decline them, as well as other useless gifts, dragon parts, brownies,to name a couple, I never get replacement gifts from other neighbors. Example, I get 20gifts, 3 of them are of no use to me, I decline the 3, I only get 17gifts that day. Is this normal? If so, we android players are getting screwed every time a neighbor gifts us parts we can not use. Is there an android version of the Olympic app that I am reading about? Thx!

Rhino Keeper
    So if i send floating tube to all my neighbors,the android users will receive nothing.....That is not nice.
    Or i have to give out two times.1regular and 1special.
    So next question,when will we get the "send to all neighbors" button?

New Resident
    I did a quest and got 30 gold and then my dragon story screwed up and i lost i all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do i get it back? it still says the quest is completed!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vickielea View Post
    I am an android user. What is with some of the gifts for the Olympic theme I am getting from neighbors? What are batons and starter gifts used for? When I decline them, as well as other useless gifts, dragon parts, brownies,to name a couple, I never get replacement gifts from other neighbors. Example, I get 20gifts, 3 of them are of no use to me, I decline the 3, I only get 17gifts that day. Is this normal? If so, we android players are getting screwed every time a neighbor gifts us parts we can not use. Is there an android version of the Olympic app that I am reading about? Thx!
    The hula hoop statue needs 10 springboards and 10 floor mats. The shot put cart needs 10 relay batons and 10 starting blocks.

The problem with not receiving replacement gifts is a known problem to TL. I've just accepted that TL does not care to fix it, or does not know how to fix it, or both.

Accept the gifts you want, then exit out of the popup, wait a few seconds, maybe visit a neighbor, then decline gifts. Then exit out of the popup and process requests. If you decline after you accept the gifts it seems to work better. Yes, its inconvenient. Note that TL fixed the problem where you can accept the gifts twice but they aren't fixing the problem where we are losing gifts.

Rhino Keeper
    Thx for the information. I did not realize that for decorations, one needs parts. I keep my bakery simple and use the floor space for seating. I will try your method for declining gifts and see what happens. Thanks again!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by beertjeanita View Post
    So if i send floating tube to all my neighbors,the android users will receive nothing.....That is not nice.
    Or i have to give out two times.1regular and 1special.
    So next question,when will we get the "send to all neighbors" button?
    The Android users will receive the floating tube. We can send and receive the 6 new parts for the World Games items, and we can request them and accept anyone's requests.