Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Bakery World Games Goals

New Resident
    This upgrade has not come through on my bakery yet. Is there something I need to do?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fobes27 View Post
    This upgrade has not come through on my bakery yet. Is there something I need to do?
    What upgrade? If you mean the Olympic stuff.. If your iOS user you needed to download bakery story world games a month ago... As for the goals.. You are late all goals were taken down today because it was a deadline

New Resident
    Hi! I've browsed through the floor decorations and at the very last, I saw Sync Swimming, Poseidon Fountain and Ring Fountain needed to be unlocked. I understand that the goals were over. I'm wondering if there's still a way to get those fountains. Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by waymaker View Post
    Hi! I've browsed through the floor decorations and at the very last, I saw Sync Swimming, Poseidon Fountain and Ring Fountain needed to be unlocked. I understand that the goals were over. I'm wondering if there's still a way to get those fountains. Thank you for your reply.
    I don't think there is a way to get it anymore now. You can only get it by completing the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Those goal's prizes arent really for sale? I saw it from 14 gems-32 gems. The fountain is for 14 gems, sync swimming for 24 gems, and ring fountain for 32 gems.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't seen any of the goals above mentioned.
    I'm level 19 and only 2 goals appear.
    "Good Taste in Laws" and #6: The Love Bug.

Can anyone tell me how I can get the other goals please?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    I haven't seen any of the goals above mentioned.
    I'm level 19 and only 2 goals appear.
    "Good Taste in Laws" and #6: The Love Bug.

Can anyone tell me how I can get the other goals please?
    They were removed after 30 days .... Are you playing the bakery story world games

Fashion Designer
    Oh I see..... When did the 30 days finish?

Well I have both installed, because I was beyond confused as to why their were 2 versions. I currently open up the one with a cupcake and coffee as the background screen. The other one has a picture of the gingerbread man as the background screen.
    I only made my way to the forums a couple of days ago, so I didn't actually know there was a particular version I should be playing.

So the 2 goals I see are supposedly correct then? I guess the only reason I initially questioned it was because on RS I have 6 goals and on FS I have 7. So I didn't know why on BS I only had 2.
    TIA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Oh I see..... When did the 30 days finish?

Well I have both installed, because I was beyond confused as to why their were 2 versions. I currently open up the one with a cupcake and coffee as the background screen. The other one has a picture of the gingerbread man as the background screen.
    I only made my way to the forums a couple of days ago, so I didn't actually know there was a particular version I should be playing.

So the 2 goals I see are supposedly correct then? I guess the only reason I initially questioned it was because on RS I have 6 goals and on FS I have 7. So I didn't know why on BS I only had 2.
    TIA

Not sure of the 2 goals you currently have..the world games were removed I think a week ago. Since I have none right now....but yes you should be playing the most current version world games on all games

Becareful with restaurant goals because they have limited time.. Should say # days on them.... And also fashion one is limited time

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526