Thread: Costs twice as much to make food!

Costs twice as much to make food!

Hi all, just want to ask on my bakery story it costs me double coins to make everything for ex peach cobbler costs me 740 to make and for everyone else its 370 and Red velvet cookies cost me 4360 and my friends it costs 2180. Is there something i have to do to make everything cheaper to make.
    Also my 10x13 expansion is costing me 200,000 but the expansion before that was only 40,000 , on my friends it was 40 , 50 , 100 then 200,000 for a 11x14 expansion. What should i do?

Banned
    I thought they fixed the double prices for everyone.. Try emailing support

yeah i'll email them thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I thought they fixed the double prices for everyone.. Try emailing support
    Did TL really say it would fix the prices? Last thing I saw was that it was intentional:

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Not everyone will see the same prices for things in game.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.
    I still do not understand the rationale behind it at all...but...hey. It's their game so they make the silly rules i suppose.

Banned
    [QUOTE=bobbyrae;375746]Did TL really say it would fix the prices? Last thing I saw was that it was intentional:

Well when the bug happened they change it back to normal for most... Some had always had double prices but the I read tl change there's too after like a month of complaining... But now it look they are doing it again but to lower level player.. Hoping they dont find out they are double

[removed support email]
    Looks like they won't fix it for me!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-19-12 at 08:50 AM. Reason: removed support email

{removed support email}
    Looks like they won't fix it for me!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-19-12 at 08:48 AM. Reason: renove support email