Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 259

Thread: Bakery World Games Goals

  1. #11
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaica32 View Post
    How can I unlock all the items that were labeled "GOAL". TNX
    Well, if you are an IOS player then you have to complete the goals in order to unlock the items that are labeled "goal".

  2. #12
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    283
    Actually, I only spent 27 gems. U can buy normal tiles instead of mosaic. N skip the kid sync with 5 gems

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    5,427
    Quote Originally Posted by unosocite View Post
    Actually, I only spent 27 gems. U can buy normal tiles instead of mosaic. N skip the kid sync with 5 gems
    Thanks for that I guess 27 is alright since if they had offered the fountain as limited offer for 27 I would have bought it

  4. #14
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by unosocite View Post
    Actually, I only spent 27 gems. U can buy normal tiles instead of mosaic. N skip the kid sync with 5 gems
    Do you know the 3rd and 4th step for the goal that rewards the fountain?

  5. #15
    Does anyone know yet how long podium cakes have to bake?

  6. #16
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by elenabake View Post
    does anyone know yet how long podium cakes have to bake?
    ~14h~~

  7. #17
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123
    Btw the last goal before podium cake is unlocked, if you sell the hurdle dividers after purchasing it doesn't count towards completion I saw the tick next to the task and thought it would be ok to sell them...the task became unchecked! so don't sell if they do not suit your bakery, at least not yet lol! I guess it does say 'have' 5 hurdle dividers not 'buy'

  8. #18
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    149
    27 gems plus all the coins too! to get a fountain that currently retails for 14 gems!
    I don't think Team Lava are very good at mathematics!!!

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    5,427
    Quote Originally Posted by hentie2 View Post
    27 gems plus all the coins too! to get a fountain that currently retails for 14 gems!
    I don't think Team Lava are very good at mathematics!!!
    Well actuall I'm seeing the math .... 12 gems to get the chairs so that leaves 15 gems to skip parts... So not a big difference from 15 and 14 gems.....the chairs we get to keep.... I finally saw the math

  10. #20
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Well actuall I'm seeing the math .... 12 gems to get the chairs so that leaves 15 gems to skip parts... So not a big difference from 15 and 14 gems.....the chairs we get to keep.... I finally saw the math
    Fair enough if you like the chairs unfortunate if you don't

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •