Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Update Release: Bakery now is force closing.....cant gift either!

Farm Supplier
    Still constantly force closing for me on Android/Droid X machine (about 2/3 of the times I enter the game). At times, the game also slows down incredibly when I'm trying to scroll through a list of neighbors or something and I have to close the game and start over. Then it force closes as I try to re-enter :P

I find this happens every couple of months and I'm sorry....but it's very frustrating. I love your game, but the bugs are considerable

My game force closes all the time and has been doing that since I started playing back in March. Asks me to force close at least twice each time I open the app....very frustrating

DROID 3/ Version 1.3.6.05

Quote Originally Posted by sweettooth6 View Post
    Still constantly force closing for me on Android/Droid X machine (about 2/3 of the times I enter the game). At times, the game also slows down incredibly when I'm trying to scroll through a list of neighbors or something and I have to close the game and start over. Then it force closes as I try to re-enter :P

I find this happens every couple of months and I'm sorry....but it's very frustrating. I love your game, but the bugs are considerable
    That's exactly what happens to me...everyday, everytime I wanna open up the game and play it... D:

DROID 3/ Version 1.3.6.05

Fashion Designer
    Hi, having problems with new bakery in iphone 3G iOS 3.1.2 - pic below

Fashion Designer
    https://db.tt/YiXhFY2P - here is link on pic, i can see in browser in ipad ok.
    I had no how to rotate it, i cant see in bakery half of content, lost devices, tables, walls etc etc.
    In normal bakery before this world games was all normal working and ok.

Executive Chef
    Just to report that my nbr who's on android is experiencing the same problems and her bakery is still force closing today.

Fashion Designer
    Can anybody help me or do i need to write on support?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456