Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Update Release: Bakery now is force closing.....cant gift either!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbysgirl View Post
    I also noticed that a I have 9999999 in coins ss well. This is happening on both devices I play on. Any suggustions?
    Hurry up and spend it all!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't they say they were putting out the update at different times so it would be no problems lol or less

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Hurry up and spend it all!!!
    Lol I would try to fully expand lol but it's not happening to me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwingzz View Post
    Didn't they say they were putting out the update at different times so it would be no problems lol or less
    Lol at least we know they are working on it lol but android doesn't have access to bakery lol shouldn't it be iOS not have access since they are pushing the update to us

Experiencing the same problem, when starting bakery story it freezes on either "welcome back" or on the "new items available" dialog and android pops up "application has stopped, send error report?". Was running fine until a few hours ago, on my galaxy note running android 4.0.3. I have restarted the device and re-installed several times to no avail.

New Resident
    I wish I could spend all the coins I currently have - but the force close pops up and my 9,999,999 coin count is just taunting me from the background

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I thought it was just my phone but other people are getting the force close pop up too.. phew.. well time for spoiled food ....

New Resident
    Game says "process com.teamlava.bakerystory" and force close. I cannot get into my bakery. This is soooo obnoxious. I play on a kindle fire & have no idea as to my version b/c i cannot gdt in to check "about" or other game info because of the force close. My food is rotting; i hope teamlava will restore or credit it.

Rhino Keeper
    Crazy thing is, restaurant and fashion story work.. grr

I'm having the same problems. My coins is saying the say amount 9,999,999. It would be better if it had some gems up there.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast