Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Update Release: Bakery now is force closing.....cant gift either!

Rhino Keeper
    My biscuits are burnin'! Help I'm locked out of my bakery.

I think I hear flies swarming, oh no! Please, break the door down, TL Police....lol

Android phone user, same symptoms as above. Holding breath..(big inhale).....

Host(ess)
    i'm experiencing the same thing! i haven't been able to play for over 2 months and i am finally able to play and it's force closing again.. :sad face:

Rhino Keeper
    Same here and My neighbor so Im thinking it's everyone that it happen to within the past hour

New Resident
    Me too can't send gift... it was all right in before 2 hours. But i still can collect my bakery or visiting my neighbours. The only problem is when i start to send gift it start to force close

I am getting force close messages as soon as the welcome back screen pops up. I also noticed that a I have 9999999 in coins ss well. This is happening on both devices I play on.
    Kindle Fire
    Droid Bionic
    I tried resetting both devices several times and uninstall/ reinstall. Still not working. My other TL games work just fine. Any suggustions?

Farm Supplier
    At least I know now I'm not alone! Playing on an android, has been "forcing
    closed" for about two hours!! Argh!! Any chance we will be reimbursed for lost
    food/money??? Mmm, probably not I guess.

Haven't been able to get into my bakery for going on 3 hours now. I KNOW i have lost food which means I'm losing business. If Bakery Story is going to be down, why are our Bakeries still operating? TL should stop operations so our games aren't screwed with.

The Honorable Panda
    GG added to this bug issue the force closing issue. Hold on guys, the CMs should be on shortly.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Its happening to me too. I play on my droid. I have to force close either right after the olympic page or a few times I got passed that and as soon as it shows how much $ my bakery has earned it pops up with the force close window. Hope its fixed soon. I can get into farm so not sure why I can't get in bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by hotwingzz View Post
    Same here and My neighbor so Im thinking it's everyone that it happen to within the past hour
    here also....android samsung tablet user....who can save my food? ....lol....i hope that the problem will be solved...grtz from Holland

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast