Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rollbacks?

Fashion Designer

Thumbs down Rollbacks?

Hello! I don't know if anyone noticed that too, but i have big rollbacks in Farm Story for two weeks now. I harvested and replanted but the next day i saw my withered crops
    There is no message which says that i have no internet or so. I have that problem only in Farm Story. Am i the only person with that problem?

Fashion Designer
    My advice would be to do some neighbour operations before and after planting crops. This way you will sync with the server.

I havent had any rollback issues.

Grand Emperor
    I have. Ive gone back into my farm and there's unplanted squares when I know ive planted , and there's no way I would miss that many plots. Its irritating. I don't log out the second I'm done, I always check to make sure I didn't miss any. I shouldn't have to do a bunch of stuff before I leave to make sure what I've already done stays done.

Rhino Keeper
    You are not alone. I've been having this problem on - off for over a month. When I came back to check on my crops several hours or at the end of the day, discovered: (1) certain sections of farm not harvested, (2) other sections of farm were not planted, (3) some trees re-positioned not in the final site but in original site and worse of all (4) missing gems (ie lost 62 gems on one farm and 21 gems on another farm) - arising from this out of sync which throughout the period NEVER SAW any message telling me it's out of sync or no internet connection. Have written to TL on this for one of the two affected farms over a week ago but no news from them todate. I can only suspect the out of sync caused the tap to manage to be activated without my knowledge even though I NEVER saw the message pop out because sometimes I have to tap a unit of land 3x-4x to make it stick. Doubtful they will return my disappearing gems.

Fashion Designer
    I'll bet it has to do with the Game Center. If you harvest/plow/plant before Game Center loads (I get a "Welcome Back" banner once it's loaded), 9 times out of 10 the work you did before it loaded doesn't take. I have a thread about this on the FS Discussion board. I suggest watering a neighbor before doing anything on your farm to make sure it has loaded.

I'm not sure who handles Game Center, but I personally would like to see it gone. I have zero use for it. I think it's an iPhone "feature", though, because it came with the device and it doesn't allow me to delete it.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    I'll bet it has to do with the Game Center. If you harvest/plow/plant before Game Center loads (I get a "Welcome Back" banner once it's loaded), 9 times out of 10 the work you did before it loaded doesn't take. I have a thread about this on the FS Discussion board. I suggest watering a neighbor before doing anything on your farm to make sure it has loaded.

I'm not sure who handles Game Center, but I personally would like to see it gone. I have zero use for it. I think it's an iPhone "feature", though, because it came with the device and it doesn't allow me to delete it.
    I don't know what game center is. I still have this issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I don't know what game center is. I still have this issue.
    Oh, then obviously it's not solely Game Center. I know Game Center does have an irritating delay when you first open the game, but nothing to the scale of what is being described. I'd be curious to learn if problems are on both Android and iOS.
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Fashion Designer

Update

The very thing Limaxa is talking about is now happening to me. I can be almost all the way done with harvesting (or planting), the game "hiccups", and everything I've done is gone and I have to redo it. When it happens, I've been trying to make note as to what I'm doing or what's going on at the time, and it seems to all circle around the Goals. It's like they are loading and/or reloading, and if they load or reload while you're performing a task, everything you did prior to the load/reload is gone and has to be redone.

This happens every single time I open my farm and is becoming quite the hinderance. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Executive Chef
    I don't know if game center is the issue although game center has given me issues before

Executive Chef
    This has been happening in bs and rs for a long time, there are a lot of threads on this topic. Recently someone else thought it might be game center, which I have installed ( I'm iOS) but don't use and don't receive msgs from, and don't really even know what it is! Most of us in the other story's, have come to the conclusion that it is a sync error to do with tls servers.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast