Thread: Bean Bag Fun Room?

Fashion Designer

Bean Bag Fun Room?

There was a strange bubble over one of my pets. When selected, it stated that my pet wanted to go to the Bean Bag Room. Don't have one and never heard of it. When I went to market, there was nothing listed. Anyelse get this?

Executive Chef
    We had this problem three weeks ago. I think we are finally getting Bean Bag Fun and Art Gallery tomorrow. =)
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    We had this problem three weeks ago. I think we are finally getting Bean Bag Fun and Art Gallery tomorrow. =)
    That would be nice! Thanks for the input.

Executive Chef
    I can sure hope so.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    Came in here to ask the exact same thing. Pets are requesting the bean bag room but unfortunately market does not have it therefore can not build it. Thought maybe it was just me, glad I'm not the only one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    Came in here to ask the exact same thing. Pets are requesting the bean bag room but unfortunately market does not have it therefore can not build it. Thought maybe it was just me, glad I'm not the only one.
    Good news, it was released in today's update.

Fashion Designer
    Forgot to add: 3 XP's Every 4 Hours