Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 65?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Miquilis View Post
    They changes the power ups!!! I've been stuck on this level for days and it used to be the long aiming lines cost you 14,000 coins and the double score cost you gems. I would play other easier levels to earn coins and then attempt to do this level with the long aiming lines - it was still really hard and I would still get to the end needing only one more shot and would never get the right colour bubble.

But since the update the long aiming arrow now costs gems!!!! Ugh. This is what I hate about this game so much. Make your money with the story games why not just leave the simple puzzle game for free? It isn't like this is even an original puzzle game. I give up.
    The boosts cost gems if you buy them after you enter the level. If you buy them before entering the level, they cost coins.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post377031
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The boosts cost gems if you buy them after you enter the level. If you buy them before entering the level, they cost coins.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post377031
    No, on level 65 the buy before option for the long range arrows used to cost coins and now costs gems. I unfortunately don't have a picture of it before the change as proof but I remember using it more than once and I certainly didn't have the gems to pay for it. The x2 option did change from costing gems to coins but that's not really any use for those of us stuck on this level that were using the long range arrows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12