Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 65?

Level 65?

Any advice on getting through this one? I've gotten close a few times but always run out of bubbles.

They always make the levels harder by giving you less bubbles. I haven't passed yet though.

I passed it by chance...after 100 attemps....

Farm Supplier
    Keep in mind that the less colors you have on the board, the higher chances that you'll end up getting a bubble of the color you need. That in mind, aim for one of the corners first, and hit the Star Bubble with one of the colors above the metal balls so you don't lose. At that point, instead of having 4 colors on the board, you'll have 3. Then go for the other corner.

The Stone Blocks do make it difficult, and I find it personal preference on whether you should go at large 90 degree angles to clear through the middle or directly down the middle, as it *can* actually be done straight down the middle as long as you're careful not to stick the Stone ones.

It was a tricky one for me as well, but remember to go right for a Star Bubble as soon as possible.

Can't get past level 65 so I deleted Bubble Mania. Lol!!

New Resident
    I cleared the board but it says I did not get the high score. I can't believe it! After trying over 100 times I finally learned how to clear it & it won't let me advance. Any help or suggestions please. This is for level 65.

Quote Originally Posted by hildah19 View Post
    I cleared the board but it says I did not get the high score. I can't believe it! After trying over 100 times I finally learned how to clear it & it won't let me advance. Any help or suggestions please. This is for level 65.
    If you already know how to beat this level, buy the Double Score Multiplier to advance. It should work. I passed this level by strange luck. At first I couldn't get 1 star and then I passed with 3. How does that happen??

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck too, keep trying is all I can do.

Rhino Keeper
    try to hit the star balls with the same color with the balls on the top black line.

Rhino Keeper
    They changes the power ups!!! I've been stuck on this level for days and it used to be the long aiming lines cost you 14,000 coins and the double score cost you gems. I would play other easier levels to earn coins and then attempt to do this level with the long aiming lines - it was still really hard and I would still get to the end needing only one more shot and would never get the right colour bubble.

But since the update the long aiming arrow now costs gems!!!! Ugh. This is what I hate about this game so much. Make your money with the story games why not just leave the simple puzzle game for free? It isn't like this is even an original puzzle game. I give up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast