Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Problem expanding

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    I have the necessary screenshots but don't know how to post them. They are in my photos, but this forum asks for the http address for the pics. I don't have one as they are on my computer.

New Resident
    I am having the same problem I downloaded it 2 days ago it is a real shame as I do like this one I have almost every other game released from team lava and really want to continue. I will try deleting and redownloading

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by staffygirl View Post
    I have the necessary screenshots but don't know how to post them. They are in my photos, but this forum asks for the http address for the pics. I don't have one as they are on my computer.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-On-The-Forum
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I can visit Neighbours. Following are a series of screen shots in reverse order they were taken after attempting to expand.

New Resident
    I am having the same problem on my iPhone 4S

New Resident
    I'm still having the same issue. I notice my Ipad 2 is not having this issue but my iphone 4s is having this issue. Quite disappointed as this issue have not been solve.

Expansion problem

I am sorry to say that I am also having this problem. I have done all suggested "fixes" 4 times each and all to no avail....That is I have turned my device on and off and I have deleted and downloaded again and I have checked my connection. I downloaded this game for the first time 2 days ago, my first expansion happens ($500 and 1 permit), and then the car comes and then it is back to square one. My connection is fine, I can visit other cities and I have no problems with any other TeamLava games so this is just getting frustrating! Please fix this as it looks like a great game Thanks

Host(ess)
    I just tried expanding again today & it worked!!!

The only difference was I wasn't asked to use a permit. Cost $500 only.
    Also managed to expand the second time costing $1,500.
    So far no need to use ANY permits to expand.

Not sure what TL did, but thanks!!!

Farm Supplier
    Me too! It worked! Thank you so much TL! Now I really can enjoy the game!

Host(ess)
    Already posted that I had this trouble. I even got it back after deleting and re-installing. However there was a slight difference for a while and that was that it didn't disappear straight away. So I started manually ending the game and it began saving my expansions. I'm going great ***s now. The first time I re-installed it was from 'already purchased', in the app store; the second time I re-installed when it prompted me to install new game - it kept my buildings and level. :-) Good luck everyone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345