Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is our Australian flag??

Exclamation Where is our Australian flag??

Hi. I would like to know WHEN we will be getting the Australian flag in Restuarant story.
    The Flag won the new items in Restuarant story poll, and we were promised the idea would be sent to the developers, but still theres no flag or word of when there will be, but yet plenty of items have been introduced since this time which no one requested.
    Team Lava please listen to your customers. We want the flag, which we are prepared to pay gems to obtain.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, where is our flag, we have showed TL that we have a massive support base for the flag, we won the poll with our flag in it, yet we have heard nothing about this! With the Olympic games comming up, why not introduce our flag then. along with some of our foods, there have been lots of great ideas written in the threads of but if you need them repeated, let me know, I would be happy to help!
    Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Host(ess)

I also would like our flag that WON the recent poll. I have an Aussie flag in City Story so why not in the other games. Am willing to pay gems for it. Come on TeamLava!!!

Host(ess)
    Ausie, Ausie, Ausie - Oi, Oi, Oi; give us our flag, it's our pride and joy:-)

New Resident
    I do hope Team Lava listens and make this a reality sooner than later. I'm in the US but would still buy an Aussie flag. Especially with the Olympics coming up. However even after that I'd still use my gems to buy it and be proud to display it and let it wave proudly just as I do the 2 USA flags I have on my farm where I'd love to have an Aussie flag as well. Please listen TL and make this a reality.

Rhino Keeper
    It usually takes 2-3 months for content to be developed. Not sure how long ago this thread was started, but it could be in development. Or, TeamLava might have decided to pass on the Aussie flag.

Executive Chef
    The Australian flag is one of many that should be added to the games. But just because there are polls doesn't mean they will follow through with actually creating anything on them. Right now their busy collecting Halloween ideas.

New Resident
    Come on TL, the Aussie flag won the pole and the Aussie players deserve their flag! It's not fair that they don't get it, and even though I am from The States I would love to have their flag in my restaurant! Why don't you have a total Australian theme to launch the flag, with Aussie food, Roos and the works? It would be great! But really, where is the Aussie Flag?

Farm Supplier
    Any input team lava on this subject?

Farm Supplier
    Where's the Aussie flag? Do we have an ETA? They have been asking for a flag for more than a year. They won the poll. I just don't understand a company that cares so little for its customers desires.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast