Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The unknown neighbour

I'm sorry to repeat myself but he's not a cool neighbour and now he's shown up on my Dragon Story account too! If there are people who want him fine but I don't!

I have him in CSM and in FS!! His farm isnt too great though... Lol

Rhino Keeper
    omg omg I've just turned on to all my three games and I have that same mystery neighbour you can't write on the wall it just disappears I must say mystery man/ woman have beautiful places but omg I'm freaked out lol he's a ghost haunting us

Rhino Keeper
    oh ha ha ha I feel silly now just read the others and seen post 12 ha ha

Executive Chef
    I wish this was optional. I don't want another name on my nbr list. Luckily I don't have him yet.

TL I won't feel left out or sad if he's not added to my nbr list. I'll be more than happy not to have him. If I wanted an extra person to accept requests then I'd invite a real player not a computerized one.

Executive Chef
    Ugh I got stormiest :-( TL please get rid of stormie. I'd invite a real player if I wanted someone to help with requests. This should be optional. I am not happy about it (post angry face here).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Ugh I got stormiest :-( TL please get rid of stormie. I'd invite a real player if I wanted someone to help with requests. This should be optional. I am not happy about it (post angry face here).
    I got IT in all my games to which bites :-(

Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I got IT in all my games to which bites :-(
    What's wrong with having him? He won't talk, you can't talk to him, everything happens automatically with him because he's a computer. Oh wait. I see the problem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    What's wrong with having him? He won't talk, you can't talk to him, everything happens automatically with him because he's a computer. Oh wait. I see the problem.
    Lol exactly. I just got a post from a nbr I've had for a long time who was by my store to visit earlier with no indication she was going to quit but just post now that she's quitting fashion. I don't know if it's because of this stormie character or not though or just coincendance. I prefer nbrs I can occasionally chat with. This is a social game after all.

I'm just mad that Stormie doesn't have a CITY STORY ACCOUNT!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast