Thread: Report inappropriate user/island name?

New Resident

Exclamation Report inappropriate user/island name?

I assume a lot, quite possibly a majority, of people who play Dragon Story are kids.

While I was just using the community option to play with other dragons, I stumbled upon a user who had named their island very inappropriately (let's suffice to say the island name explicitly described the perfomance of a sexual act) Since I stumbled upon this island through the community, I don't know the Storm8 ID of the user.

As far as I can tell, there currently is no option to report these users or their islands to make the game more child-friendly. If there is, could anyone tell me where to find it and how to use it? If there isn't, could this be considered as a future option in the game so these users can be warned or banned for their behavior? It makes me very uncomfortable to think children are exposed to these kind of statements, descriptions and users.

The Honorable Panda
    You can report this to support@teamlava.com You can provide your storm ID, the game. If you can take a screenshot of the community list showing the game name, I think support can track it and find the player this way.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    According the TL Terms, the users need to be over 13 to play.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

New Resident
    Thank you for the fast response. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot so I can't send that, I have written down the island name. Would that still be helpful or do I need to wait and see if I run into this player again?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pat4742 View Post
    Thank you for the fast response. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot so I can't send that, I have written down the island name. Would that still be helpful or do I need to wait and see if I run into this player again?
    You can try to email support with the game day and tell them the day you saw it on the community board. They may be able to track it that way.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please send an email to Support with the information you have. The Island Name is helpful. Storm8 IDs are also very helpful, as those are unique.

Executive Chef
    Email support@teamlava.com and they will deal with this issue