Thread: Ghost Neighbour?

Ghost Neighbour?

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

When we visit neighbours and return to the social area the neighbour moves to the bottom of the list. That's normal. BUT I have one neighbour who stays at the top of the list no matter how many times I visit. I can't post on their wall either. AND I can't delete them from my list of neighbours!!

I've turned on and off and reset but the neighbour is still there, still not moving and still undeleteable.

I'm getting a bit fed up of seeing the name!

Does anyone else have one of these ghostly neighbours? Any ideas on how to remove them?

Executive Chef
    That's freaky. I don't have the problem. The only problem I have is having too many neighbors. lol
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    That's freaky. I don't have the problem. The only problem I have is having too many neighbors. lol
    Me too I get like 30 requests each day from new players lol I accept them and they send me gems lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Me too I get like 30 requests each day from new players lol I accept them and they send me gems lol
    LOL. 30 requests? How many neighbors do you have? I added my name when the game first came out in ADD ME section. Now, I get like one request every other day but I have 154 neighbors. So, I'm glad that I get a small amount of requests. I feel bad when neighbors send me gems because we can only gift three people per day. So, I try to send them gems or I do it randomly. I need to do clean up with my neighbors.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

I don't add very often - got too many already!

Which is another reason why this Ghost Neighbour is strange ... He/She appeared this morning and I don't remember sending a friend request and I know I didn't have any pending because I checked yesterday.

OMG ... My hotel is haunted!!

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request